Top Ten Athletes Ever

the_cynic

Who's the best athlete ever?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright. In a few years , 14 year-old Freddy Adu will be the best athlete ever. Why is Pele, Gretzkey and Orr not on this list?

Orr and Gretzky were far better than Mr.Hockey

I mean, come one, where is Pele. He is probably the greatest athlete that ever lived.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while golf and baseball are both hard, at least you get a -turn- to perform, and all the time you want to do it in. I'm a soccer player, and in soccer, you have to run a full 90 minutes, and you have to go FIND any action you want. I'm not saying it is THE hardest, but it is none too easy.

bs, you must suck at golf or something. I've played baseball, it wasn't easy at all. I've also played golf, i find that easier to play. That is just my opinion, and I know what you said is probably right because thats what you think anyways, so take it or leave it. And I don't really care if you get pissed at me right now because i'm at the point where i really dont care, i dont.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm pitching support for Bobby Orr. Few players have revolutionized a position the way Bobby Orr did. He created the notion of an offensive defenceman, a generation before Gretzky stpped onto the ice, he was getting Gretzky-like numbers. as a bonus in my books, when he ended his career in Chicago, he gave them back their money because he wasn't playing up the level that they played for. Classy. I have nothing against any of the guys in this list (and many that are not) I just feel Orr contributed more to his position and sport

bs, you must suck at golf or something. I've played baseball, it wasn't easy at all. I've also played golf, i find that easier to play. That is just my opinion, and I know what you said is probably right because thats what you think anyways, so take it or leave it.

Why would you say I suck at golf? I base my opinion on my personal experience and mostly on what others have said. Some people may pick up golf or baseball more easily than others so why should you experience rock the boat?

And I don't really care if you get pissed at me right now because i'm at the point where i really dont care, i dont.

Whoa, I can't tell you how much your opinion really matters to me! Thank you master! :notworthy: With that said, why in the hell would you think I care what your take is on the situation? Get off your high horse, I could care less as much as you do! If you have a personal problem with me then take it up with me personally.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

bs, you must suck at golf or something. I've played baseball, it wasn't easy at all. I've also played golf, i find that easier to play. That is just my opinion, and I know what you said is probably right because thats what you think anyways, so take it or leave it.

Why would you say I suck at golf? I base my opinion on my personal experience and mostly on what others have said. Some people may pick up golf or baseball more easily than others so why should you experience rock the boat?

And I don't really care if you get pissed at me right now because i'm at the point where i really dont care, i dont.

Whoa, I can't tell you how much your opinion really matters to me! Thank you master! :notworthy: With that said, why in the hell would you think I care what your take is on the situation? Get off your high horse, I could care less as much as you do! If you have a personal problem with me then take it up with me personally.

oh my dear lord, is there any logic to your ramblings, I mean seriously.

so, stating my opinion is now 'getting on a high horse'? news to me. And if you really dont care what my opinion is, how do you know that anyone on this board cares what yours is.

You need to lighten up a bit when it comes to opinions. Almost every topic you start is opinion based, you make your opinion, and then freak out on people when they have a different opinion. If you cant take hearing other than what you wanna hear, stop posting.

and to end the debate i will close with a quote a wise man once said

blah, blah, blah whatever dude!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I nullified my vote in protest that Ernie McCracken was not included in the list.

Also...Lou Gehrig with no votes? Strange. Makes you think though...he contracted a disease that bore his name...you'd think he'd have taken any precautions possible... :therock:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think this list (as assembled by ESPN) is flawed.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

oh my dear lord, is there any logic to your ramblings, I mean seriously.

so, stating my opinion is now 'getting on a high horse'? news to me. And if you really dont care what my opinion is, how do you know that anyone on this board cares what yours is.

I threw the "high horse" in there because you act like as if I should care what you think about me. Even when you weren't addressed in this topic in the first place. I realize other people have their own opinions and I have mine, we all do! It's their choice whether they care about mine or not. If you don't care then stop addressing me!

You need to lighten up a bit when it comes to opinions. Almost every topic you start is opinion based, you make your opinion, and then freak out on people when they have a different opinion. If you cant take hearing other than what you wanna hear, stop posting.

I'm surprised that you didn't know this but forums do consist of arguments here and there. I may seem stupid at times, I know this and sometimes I may agree with all of you on that matter but at the end of the day I can still take a step back and take everyone's opinions into consideration. Just because there's arguments involved here and there doesn't mean that I think other people are "wrong". I value what others have to say and if some of you don't realize that then let me take this opportunity to apologize once again. We all have our different opinions and I'm taking the necessary steps so we can all coexist. Now once again, if you have a personal problem with me Josh then take it up with me personally! Posting it on this board is a waste of space.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived