NHL Redesign

evanmaldonado

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up is the West Coast and everyone's favorite team from a movie, the Anaheim Ducks!

AnaheimDucks.png

Everyone likes to add the eggplant and jade back into the uniforms, and I am no exception. I like their current set up though, so the striping was not changed. I kept black in the color scheme, and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm still debating black pants or use of the webbed 'D' logo, but I went with my preference instead.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Next up is the West Coast and everyone's favorite team from a movie, the Anaheim Ducks!

AnaheimDucks.png

Everyone likes to add the eggplant and jade back into the uniforms, and I am no exception. I like their current set up though, so the striping was not changed. I kept black in the color scheme, and I think it turned out pretty well. I'm still debating black pants or use of the webbed 'D' logo, but I went with my preference instead.

The logo is really hard to read. I love the original colors, but the black right next to the eggplant makes the eggplant look almost invisible. I never realized how much darker the uniforms seem without the yellow sticks. If you want to mix old and new maybe throw some orange on there to brighten up the concept (In a similar way they yellow was used on the sticks)

Anaheim Edit part two:

AnaheimDucksEdit2.png

The colors have been scaled to just green and black.

The colours are great! They evoke the feel of the original Mighty Ducks uniforms while toning them down to the point where they are tasteful. The only thing I don't like is the script logo. It doesn't seem worth being on that jersey, why not just use the original duck mask on the front?

Anaheim Edit part two:

The colors have been scaled to just green and black.

The colours are great! They evoke the feel of the original Mighty Ducks uniforms while toning them down to the point where they are tasteful. The only thing I don't like is the script logo. It doesn't seem worth being on that jersey, why not just use the original duck mask on the front?

No way, if there should be a logo-swap, it should be simply the Webbed-D. The striping is meant to mirror the bottom edge of that D. That is probably the only possible upgrade to this concept. I absolutely agree with Morgo otherwise, it's the Mighty Ducks...but respectable...so it's the Ducks. Perfect.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived