NHL Redesign

evanmaldonado

Well I've been pretty busy with school and stuff, so this has kinda taken a backseat to most things. I hope to have this back up and going strong soon, but right now all I have is the Atlanta edit:

AtlantaThrashersEdit.png

Basically I got rid of the A logo with the Thrasher, instead opting to use the T logo, and I brightened the colors a bit. Not too much to change.

Manchester-City-icon.png

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well onto the Carolina Hurricanes:

CarolinaHurricanes.png

I love the pattern along the waist, so I decided to incorporate it in the sleeve striping. The biggest change is the change from silver to gold. I'm not sure what exactly prompted the change, but I think it looks great with the uniforms.

Manchester-City-icon.png

The striping pattern and especially the pants look good on the Hurricanes, but the gold really should just be white.

Also, on the Thrashers' uniforms, the red looks washed-out.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The striping pattern and especially the pants look good on the Hurricanes, but the gold really should just be white.

I might try white with it, but I find myself liking the gold.

As for the Thrashers, I'm not sure how it looks washed out, because I used the red that's on their wiki page. Is there anywhere where I can find the official colors for teams?

Manchester-City-icon.png

Not a fan of the gold, to be honest. It doesn't stand out in the logo like the silver does and it looks out of place on the uniform. I'd say go back to silver and ditch the tie down collar, as well.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I might try white with it, but I find myself liking the gold.

As for the Thrashers, I'm not sure how it looks washed out, because I used the red that's on their wiki page. Is there anywhere where I can find the official colors for teams?

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Hockey/NationalHockeyLeague/NationalHockeyLeague.htm

That site has all the official colours. The red seems about the same; maybe it's just the way it looks on the computer, but I've definitely seen concepts on here where the Thrashers' red seems much more like their unis looked in reality.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 1 month later...

Up next is the Florida Panthers:

FloridaPanthers.png

For Florida, I really liked the powder blue they introduced, but I loved the red jersey. So what I did was go back to the red, but also eliminate the sport gold for the powder blue. Also, the leaping panther has been put to rest, and instead replaced by the half panther in the circle.

Manchester-City-icon.png

The detailed and simple Panthers heads are confusing. Pick one and go with it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Well I've been pretty busy with school and stuff, so this has kinda taken a backseat to most things. I hope to have this back up and going strong soon, but right now all I have is the Atlanta edit:

AtlantaThrashersEdit.png

Basically I got rid of the A logo with the Thrasher, instead opting to use the T logo, and I brightened the colors a bit. Not too much to change.

WIN

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived