Tamampala Bay

Shmee

Anyone watch the Tampa Bay/Montreal game tonight? First the Bolts pulled a miracle goal with 16 seconds left in the third period to tie it at 3 (with Khabibulin pulled) to send the game to OT. Then, just 1:05 into the extra session they scored again, taking a 3-0 series lead and effectively punching the wind out of the Canadiens. Crazy stuff.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm pulling for the Flyers in the East, as they are my favorite team that aren't from Colorado. I think the Flyers stand a very good chance against the Lightning because Esche is playing good and they have the size to dominate downlow against Tampa Bay. Personally, I wish option for a matchup in the East cuz' my girl's a Lightning fan. :hockeysmiley:

IUe6Hvh.png

No, the Sharks came in in 1991, The Lightning and Senators in 1992, and then the Mighty Ducks and Panthers (who have both already been to the Finals) in 1993.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm pulling for the Flyers in the East, as they are my favorite team that aren't from Colorado. I think the Flyers stand a very good chance against the Lightning because Esche is playing good and they have the size to dominate downlow against Tampa Bay. Personally, I wish option for a matchup in the East cuz' my girl's a Lightning fan. :hockeysmiley:

Yeah well, they gotta beat the Leafs first, and right now the Leafs are slappin' em around good (friggin Esche, now I know how Sens fans felt)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

still 2-1 Flyers. Don't care how hard they slapped em' around last night because that's just about how hard the Flyers slapped em' around in game one. :D

And don't get too cocky... Flyers went into NJ with a 2-0 series lead and got slapped around by them in game 3 and didn't lose after that.

IUe6Hvh.png

Tampa has trully been the most impressive team in the playoffs so far, they clearly overmatched the Canadiens with their speed provided ironically by Qubec born players.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm wearing my Lightning shirt right now.

i just took off my Habs sweater...those guys are unreal... :cry: seriously, these guys are so fast and talented it's scary...

Yeah... take all that speed and talent... then go on and throw the hottest goalie in the NHL behind em'. They are a very scary team.

IUe6Hvh.png

they've come on so recently too. this seaons and last seaon have been their breakout years, before that they were still building, I've always seen them as teh team that sits at teh bottom of the standings, picks first int he draft, and is generally where players go to hockey purgatory (like Long Island)

man am I eating crow now...congrats to the bolts, you guys deservee it ( :cursing: )

Now the Lightning get to paint the Stanley Cup logo in their ice surface for the first time ever. :D

I think there was one team a few years ago who jumped to gun and painted the Stanley Cup logo on their ice surface before Game 6 or 7 of the Conference Semi-Final series and lost the series. *Dennis Nedry impression* "Uhn Uhn Uhhhnnn!" Not before the Conference Finals, my friend. (I'm thinking either 2003 Canucks or 2002 Sharks. I could be wrong though.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

In the words of the immortal Curt Kielback...

"Haaaaa Beeeee BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Linnnnnnnn"

Nice to see Habby getting some recognition. I knew from day one when he started here in Winnipeg, he was gonna be one of the greats. As soon as I saw him swear up and down in Russian, break his stick and get right pissed off for letting in any type of goal, I knew he was destined for greatness.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Exciting.

I heard the best (personal) reason to cheer for the Lightning to win the whole thing from a wise friend of mine- If they win it all, then the Thrashers know THEY can play with the Stanley Cup Champs, can beat them, and that the winner CAN come out fo the South east.

I like that reasoning.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived