Milwaukee Badgers - Ifl Unis

MilTownMVP

I'm a huge fan of color combos that immediately make you think of a certain team (Tar Heels blue, Tennessee orange, Packers green & gold, etc.) So I found one that (to my knowledge) is not being used but any major pro or college team.

badgers_ifl.gif

My identity package is coming later.

(note: this is NOT my NFL resurrection concept for the Badgers... I'm going to use their actual colors for that).

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Wyo's brown and gold, sometimes a little black thrown in. Brown and silver, i think i've only seen used by Brown U...although they had cardinal red thrown in with that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Love em or hate em?

I'm kind of indifferent actually--while I enjoy the simplicity and the desire to stand apart, the colours are a bit boring--still they'll do...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well I also wanted to make my unis the colors of actual badgers, so it was either this or black and silver.

Does anyone think they might look better in black?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

So I found one that (to my knowledge) is not being used but any major pro or college team.

Um...am i missing something? The raiders are those colors.

Actually, it's a very dark brown... but if your monitor is set darker than mine, it could be showing up as black.

snappers_sig.gif

thats what i figured when i read the post again.

which goes to show you, read twice before posting ;)

i cant remember any brown and silvers, but you may need a cool or warm color, but i know your going for originality, so mission complete.

on the logo, youd be amazed how much more the lil beast would stand out if ou made the eye stand out more. But i like what your doing.

Aren't U. of Montana's colors brown and silver? And Wash. State's maroon & silver is very close.

I like the concept, for a High School or Div. III college. Sorry, but if it were a pro team I would not be happy. Far too old school for my tastes (mostly the block letter logo). Reminds me a lot of Moline (IL) HS.

Looks like I've gotten a lukewarm reception at best... understandable.

So I've decided to tweak my unis. The brown is out, black is in and I've also posted a couple different looks that should take care of everyones complaints. Not sure which one I'll use though.

badgers_black.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Aren't U. of Montana's colors brown and silver? And Wash. State's maroon & silver is very close.

Montana wears maroon, not brown (mainly cus they used to wear silver and gold)

and Wazzu's shade is a little brighter than this is, IMO.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived