Cleveland Browns Concept

jamdawg1

Man, this looks great. Nice update to the Browns look, I'd totally love to see that in action. The only thing I'd change is the collar, maybe match the striping up with the sleeves, so on the home it's white-orange-white, and on the aways its brown-orange-brown. And that Groza-era throwback...that's a beauty. Great job!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

As you can see. I just tweaked them a bit. I like to keep them traditional.

BROWNSUNIS11-21-2010.png

YES, YES, YES...YES, YES...YES, YES

Exactly what the Browns should wear PERIOD. That throw back is PERFECT for anyone who knows who Otto Graham or Marion Motley is.

White for the primary in my opinion, Brown as the alt and for Big Games...not that they play in any, anymore.

The throwback is perfect. Exactly what they should be wearing. The home and road, though, are basically the same as what they currently wear, with the addition of Packers-esque neck striping, the brownie logo on the sleeve, the option to wear orange and brown pants, and the return of striped socks at home. None of these additions make the uniform better, except the striped socks for the home uniform, and I'd argue that those other additions actually make the uniform worse.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

No to the brown on brown... it just looks too college football. I don't really like the white on white, but it works better than the brown on brown. Personally, I'm not a fan of the throw back... the white helmet is meh and the drop shadow on the numbers just doesn't feel like the Browns. I know its a throw back, but some throwbacks are for the better.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Man, this looks great. Nice update to the Browns look, I'd totally love to see that in action. The only thing I'd change is the collar, maybe match the striping up with the sleeves, so on the home it's white-orange-white, and on the aways its brown-orange-brown. And that Groza-era throwback...that's a beauty. Great job!!

Thanks.

The Collar Idea is from The Packers. Matches the Helmet

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

I don't think the neck trim is necesarry, nor the brown pants at home.

I like everything else, especially the sock stripes and a throwback that actually looks different from the current set lol.

I didn't like the Brown Pants they wore in 2009. I thought if they're going to wear them, they should at least have stripes.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

• 3 months later...

Honestly, I don't like the Browns helmets. A team struggling for an identity cannot afford a helmet with no logo. Hell, they could have a robot unicorn for all i care, anything but the helmets they have now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived