New Stadium for Tiger-Cats

BigMac12

Haha, I was going to post this, but I didn't think that anyone would care. As long as it's better than the dump that Ivor Wynne is, I'm happy. The whole area is crap though. Houses with trash all over the lawn, etc. Ivor Wynne doesn't even have single seats, the fans sit on benches. There's a reason that we don't get the Grey Cup in Hamilton, and this is it. I hope they make it good.

People actually sell parking in their driveways on gamedays. A parking lot wouldn't be such a bad thing, sizemore :P

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Looks like Hamilton will be getting a new stadium after all:

Ti-cats Offical Aricle

What would you want the new faciltiy to look like?

The city of Hamilton elected to build a stadium in July 2010, but the question was if the Ti-Cats were going to move into it. In December, Hamilton City Council rejected a site as too costly and voted down proposal by Mayor Bob Bratina for a site at Confederation Park. Tomorrow was a big day as to where Hamilton was going to break ground as the games committee needed to know.

Earlier designs, in the city center can be seen at Skyscraper City. New proposed designs are at the local paper.

A parking lot.

:upside:

So, the move to Glendale is on then.

There must be a trade in the works... I think Jim Balsille is behind this... :P

Guys this is more of a renovation than it is a building of a new stadium

Haha, I was going to post this, but I didn't think that anyone would care. As long as it's better than the dump that Ivor Wynne is, I'm happy. The whole area is crap though. Houses with trash all over the lawn, etc. Ivor Wynne doesn't even have single seats, the fans sit on benches. There's a reason that we don't get the Grey Cup in Hamilton, and this is it. I hope they make it good.

People actually sell parking in their driveways on gamedays. A parking lot wouldn't be such a bad thing, sizemore :P

I've been to a handful of games at the old dump. I just park on the sidewalk and it seems to be ok. The part of Hamilton the stadium is in is so sketchy.

I just don't get this move, it's not a new stadium and it might give Ivor Wynne another 20 years. That's a lot of money to blow just to be back at this point in 10-20 years.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 3 weeks later...
I think it is like the Canadian version of the renovation of the Gator Bowl.

So, does that make the Tiger-Cats the CFL's Jacksonville Jaguars?

.. well, they sure as hell are not the CFL's version of the Pittsburgh Steelers .... :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived