All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you could do Aussie Rules ones too? I'd love to see Essendon's 16 flags lined up.

This is the cup:

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

A black banner with the logo and red numbers would look cool.

I'd like:

Nebraska: 70-71-94-95-97

Packers: 13 NFL titles

St. Louis Cardinals: 10 WS titles

Flyers: 2 Cups

Essendon: 97-01-11-12-23-24-42-46-49-50-62-65-84-85-93-00

Any chance you could do Aussie Rules ones too? I'd love to see Essendon's 16 flags lined up.

This is the cup:

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

A black banner with the logo and red numbers would look cool.

I'd like:

Nebraska: 70-71-94-95-97

Packers: 13 NFL titles

St. Louis Cardinals: 10 WS titles

Flyers: 2 Cups

Essendon: 97-01-11-12-23-24-42-46-49-50-62-65-84-85-93-00

Sure, I have everything but the Essendon stuff ready, and that will take me awhile.

STL.png

lbr218:

I edited the Braves, Eagles and Islanders to have the appropiate colors for the eras in which they played. The Braves played in the NL west until 94, so i changed their division titles to reflect that. As for Georgia Tech, I have not made a Citrus Bowl Trophy yet, so the 1990 Championship just has the crystal football to show that they were recognized as national champs.

GeorgiaTech_1.png

Thank you so much! Looks great, sorry if it was a pain in the ass.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Can I please get the division title added to mine. I understand that you have a ton of other requests to fill so I will be patient.

I spruced it up a little to make it more color and logo accurate, tell me what you think:

Detroit2.png

I love it, but when I go to put it in my sig it says it is too large, would you mind making it two rows?

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

lbr218:

I edited the Braves, Eagles and Islanders to have the appropiate colors for the eras in which they played. The Braves played in the NL west until 94, so i changed their division titles to reflect that. As for Georgia Tech, I have not made a Citrus Bowl Trophy yet, so the 1990 Championship just has the crystal football to show that they were recognized as national champs.

GeorgiaTech_1.png

Thank you so much! Looks great, sorry if it was a pain in the ass.

I fixed yours. On the contrary, I actually enjoy making these, and I am glad I came across this thread. In addition, you have been so polite, I decided to make additional bowl game trophies:

GeorgiaTech_3.png

STL.png

Can I please get the division title added to mine. I understand that you have a ton of other requests to fill so I will be patient.

I spruced it up a little to make it more color and logo accurate, tell me what you think:

Detroit2.png

I love it, but when I go to put it in my sig it says it is too large, would you mind making it two rows?

Detroit3.png

STL.png

I would like to make a request:

All NY Yankees pennants and World Series Championships

All the NY Giants Conference, NFL and Super Bowl Championships

All the NY Knicks conference and NBA Championships

The Jets Super Bowl Championship (SB III)

All the Rangers Conference and Stanley Cup Championships

All the Arsenal English, FA Cup and European Championships

And all the Real Madrid La Liga and European Championships.

Thank you so much in advance.

I do not think I am capable of making the soccer championships at this time. Besides those, this is what I got so far:

LordSketor.png

Thanks very much :)

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Back. Been working since 5 this morning. I can appreciate STLGent's work, but there are a few things that go in different stylistic choices, and a couple of mistakes here and there that I wouldn't mind cleaning up. I hope he doesn't mind if I make my own versions. I don't wish to step on his toes, but I've got plenty of time, so I'm going to do my own versions of the requests that have come in. If people prefer his versions, or wish for a mixture of the two, then they may use that. I do thank him for helping, and for reminding me of a few issues that needed addressing. I hope he doesn't mind.

I've finished updating Wikipedia's MLB uniforms. You can see the new versions here if anyone's interested. I may make a new concept thread for them, so people can tell me if there's anything that needs doing.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Back. Been working since 5 this morning. I can appreciate STLGent's work, but there are a few things that go in different stylistic choices, and a couple of mistakes here and there that I wouldn't mind cleaning up. I hope he doesn't mind if I make my own versions. I don't wish to step on his toes, but I've got plenty of time, so I'm going to do my own versions of the requests that have come in. If people prefer his versions, or wish for a mixture of the two, then they may use that. I do thank him for helping, and for reminding me of a few issues that needed addressing. I hope he doesn't mind.

I've finished updating Wikipedia's MLB uniforms. You can see the new versions here if anyone's interested. I may make a new concept thread for them, so people can tell me if there's anything that needs doing.

On the contrary, I was hoping we could work together. If I have made some mistakes, I would not mind at all if you were to iron them out. I can appreciate stylistic variations as well. We could check each other's stuff, and together we could work more efficently at getting these sigs made.

STL.png

Whew. It took three days of work, the time it took to watch the Dollars Trilogy, True Grit, Taxi Driver, and Pearl Harbor, but I've gotten through everything. Here goes.

RDGraphics:

1z33ypw.jpg

I was going to have the Razorback in white on red, then red on white, but I couldn't get the white version to look right, so I just outlined the standard in white.

Vash131:

2rpwr5j.jpg

I had copied the Dallas honors from someone else's signature (Perfect Zero) who had already requested them, but he requested the championship for that year. It's fixed now, and thank you for the Conference Trophy, which I couldn't find earlier. Do you know if there's a Central Division trophy?

lbr218:

23iytep.jpg

Couldn't find the Citrus Bowl trophy. Instead I used the statue outside the Citrus Bowl Stadium, which seems to be central in branding the game. Changed the early Eagles logo along with the switch to the brighter green. Also, and this applies to later ones, I already had an ACC Trophy done for the Demon Deacons earlier.

tvko:

34y7eo5.jpg

Wow, you're right. That was way off. I don't know where I got those numbers from.

StLgent:

Yeah. I didn't think of the pre-millenium Rams colors. Looks great.

quahawg:

2585rmh.jpg

gsimp83:

5exsgl.jpg

Wasn't sure if you wanted the Browns pennant or not. Lemme know if you don't want it, and it can be taken off easily.

lordsketor:

2hz241w.jpg

2rzawbs.jpg

I got Arsenal and Real Madrid done. It won't fit together, so I split it up.

DC in Da House w/o a Doubt:

2nkqav.jpg

Added the other Capitals identities, and the medal awarded to the Senator's championship team.

Gonna have to split this up into at least two posts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

ltjets21:

2udu6aq.jpg

One of the things I did while I said I was working on some stuff during the lull was creating a chart with every award in MLB history, so I or anyone else could just copy and paste. I already had the New York Baseball Giants and Brooklyn Dodgers stuff done, so that was easy.

Drakonius26:

256y5c1.jpg

zyd7c2.jpg

Partially because of everyone wishing to forget about the buffaslug and partially because I didn't think I would be able to do those two better than StLgent did, I instead went for a B based on the alternate logo at the time for the intervening identities. Originally I had tried to reproduce the actual logo, with the sabre through it, but the results were disasterous. LOL

Camden Crazy:

beu39g.jpg

YessSir32:

clqjc.jpg

242vaio.jpg

Down Under Husker:

2qxosx5.jpg

I hope those Essendorf banners are to your liking.

yauger72:

slpduf.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Whew. It took three days of work, the time it took to watch the Dollars Trilogy, True Grit, Taxi Driver, and Pearl Harbor, but I've gotten through everything. Here goes.RDGraphics:1z33ypw.jpgI was going to have the Razorback in white on red, then red on white, but I couldn't get the white version to look right, so I just outlined the standard in white.

You are the friggin MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

Excellent work Silent Wind of Doom, your improvements kick ass, and I am quite happy that you were able to synthesize my work into yours to make the sigs even better. By the way, I made some College Bowl game trophies, what do you think?

NEWBOWLS.png

In order they are the gator bowl, liberty bowl, peach bowl/chic-fil-a bowl, tangerine/citrus/capital one bowl, and lastly the sun bowl.

STL.png

Whew. It took three days of work, the time it took to watch the Dollars Trilogy, True Grit, Taxi Driver, and Pearl Harbor, but I've gotten through everything. Here goes.

Vash131:

2rpwr5j.jpg

I had copied the Dallas honors from someone else's signature (Perfect Zero) who had already requested them, but he requested the championship for that year. It's fixed now, and thank you for the Conference Trophy, which I couldn't find earlier. Do you know if there's a Central Division trophy?

1. Don't know if they made one for the Central. I don't think they did I will look.

They did, but I can't find a pic of it, however I bet it look likes the two they have now for the East and West but with Central logo on it

2. The 06 needs to be changed to a 10

3. Add 2010 AL West Div. for the Rangers.

MLS Eastern Conference Trophy:

93062280.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA

MLS Supporters Shield

http://vleagues.com/wiki/images/5/56/MLS_Supporters_Shield.jpg

Old US Open Cup

http://nagoyaarts.com/goodmanbrowne/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mls-cup-981.jpg

Won by Dallas Burn 1997, Chicago Fire 1998,

http://www.ussoccer.com/~/media/F02A8CFDB7494E27BB9A42BDDF962C16.ashx?w=401&h=301

Won by Chicago Fire 2006

http://www.dcunited.com/club/trophy-case

All of the trophys won by DC United. Has the 1996 ver. of the open cup

http://www.lagalaxy.com/lamar-hunt-us-open-cup

2001 ver. also won by Chicago 2000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8uXrK2TaeV4/SU3htSapOCI/AAAAAAAAAHc/jaKJ8yHIWeA/S240/2004KCWizardsUSOpenCupChamps.jpg

Won by Chicago Fire 2003, KC Wizards 2004

http://www.majorleaguesoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/lamarhunt-crew2002.jpg

Won by Columbus Crew 2002, LA Galaxy 2004

The current ver. of the US Open won by the Sounders in 2009 and 2010 was also won by...

New England Revolution 2007, DC United 2008

That about covers MLS other then rivalry cups I think and thanks so much.

Archived