All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are cool

i've got a little challenge for you, if you're up to it.

i'd like a western michigan broncos basketball shrine.

for banners 1-7, make them yellow with the throwback ( http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=6awe4e3icc4qa1ec7g1x ) logo, and for 8-17, use black and the current logo

banner 1. (old colors)'76 with the MAC trophy (or just the old MAC logo if you can't replicate the trophy)

banner 2. '76 with the NCAA logo where the trophy goes

banner 3. '80 with the MAC trophy or logo

banner 4. '92 with the NIT logo

banner 5. '98 with a MAC West pennant-like thing like you'd use for baseball division champs

banner 6. '98 with the MAC trophy or logo

banner 7. '98 with the NCAA logo

banner 8. (new colors)'03 with the NIT logo

banner 9. '04 with a MAC West pennant

banner 10. '04 with the MAC trophy or logo

banner 11. '04 with the NCAA logo

banner 12. '05 with a MAC West pennant

banner 13. '05 with the NIT logo

banner 14. '08 MAC West pennant

banner 15. '09 MAC West pennant

banner 16. '11 MAC West pennant

banner 17. '11 CIT (College Insider Tournament) logo

thanks in advance!

dbacksbannersigs.png

Checked out this site a lot and finally decided to join up! Love these new banners you have. Any chance I can get the Steelers AFC Titles and SB Titles? Much thanks!

Welcome to the boards, and Go Blue since I noticed you like Michigan.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Checked out this site a lot and finally decided to join up! Love these new banners you have. Any chance I can get the Steelers AFC Titles and SB Titles? Much thanks!

Go Blue indeed! I'm over in the K-zoo area. Don't know why I never joined up here before. This is the kind of stuff as a kid I would have died for!!

Go Blue indeed! I'm over in the K-zoo area. Don't know why I never joined up here before. This is the kind of stuff as a kid I would have died for!!

K-ZOO!

dbacksbannersigs.png

K-ZOO!

Bronco Alum '96 right here Bro!! Let's go Broncos Hockey tonight!!

Western Michigan

20r9vn9.png

The thing about making small sprite drawings is that an actual reproduction can look weird, but sometimes if you draw something that looks like a jumble closeup reads well from a distance. Somehow, but some lucky accident, the horse on the older version read beautifully. I hope you enjoy it. Lemme know if you need anything more.

SteelDad

6qbfkm.png

Congrats! You're the first person to get the new conference championship trophy.

MBurmy

2nkrp6u.png

You're doing pretty well, ain't you? This is the second time I've updated yours to add a new championship.

spacer.png

spacer.png

MBurmy

2nkrp6u.png

You're doing pretty well, ain't you? This is the second time I've updated yours to add a new championship.

Just lucky, I guess...Here's hoping I can add another one after this season (c'mon Brew Crew)! :)

Anyway, thank you sooo much...that presentation of the Wave's new trophy was CLASSIC.

bYhYmxh.png

• 2 weeks later...

im wondering if someone would do one of these for me too. if so I would like All the Orioles titles and banners. Knicks titles and benners. Butler"s titles and banners (including runner-up banners). Maryland"s titles and banners. Ravens titles and banners. Capitals titles and banners. and Mets titles and banners. thanks if made.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

im wondering if someone would do one of these for me too. if so I would like All the Orioles titles and banners. Knicks titles and benners. Butler"s titles and banners (including runner-up banners). Maryland"s titles and banners. Ravens titles and banners. Capitals titles and banners. and Mets titles and banners. thanks if made.

Signature whore... :P

tigercatssignature-1.png

Signature whore... :P

yes. i am signature whore.. lol... :hockeysmiley:

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

-Steelers, all Conferences and SBs.

-Cavaliers, All Conferences and NBA Titles

-Canadiens, All Conferences and Stanley Cups.

-Maple Leafs, Stanley Cup of ?? (just a joke).

-Real Madrid. All La Liga. Copa del Rey and Champions League.

-São Paulo FC. All Brazilian Championships, 2007 special trophy, All Copa Libertadores, The 2 Intercontinental Cups and the FIFA Club World Cup. I Know It's a lot of things, then take your time. And the brazilian trophies I'll search and post here.

EDIT: all NFL Titles. SuperBowl or not.

I would like:

Super Bowls, Conference Championships, NFL Championships for: Denver Broncos and Chicago Bears

World Series and NL Pennants for: Chicago Cubs

NBA Championship for: Chicago Bulls

All for Arkansas Razorbacks' football, basketball, and baseball

All for Kentucky Wildcats Basketball

thanks so much

sorry, forget about baseball...I don't know what I was thinking

Archived