All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

Niner Man

I redid it, but, like usually happens when you get something right and lose it, I can't seem to get it as right as it looked the first time (except for baseball, which looks better). The Olympics ones take a bit of work because every winter medal is different, and there's also the pictograms. Got it done, though.

Looks great, thanks so much.. Sorry you had to do it twice, but I really do appreciate it.

I was wondering if you could do one simple thing. The bottom of the Polish flag I do see you have a very faint line. But could you possibly darken it a bit so the flag sticks out a lil more. Right now the red looks continuos, so you cant tell the bottom of the flag is there.

2jadxmw.jpg

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, that Maryland one looks awesome. Just wondering if you could touch it up a little? Maybe get rid of the Browns one and the Orioles division ones? How about adding the Redskins conference championships (72 and 83) and Salisbury University Seagulls NCAA D-3 Lacrosse Championships (1994, '95, '99, '03, '04, '05, '07, '08)? Is there any chance you could make the capitals conference championship the old uniforms and add the new uniforms for the 2010 regular season champs? Last thing, I saw a guy with bowl game ones...?...any chance you could throw some Maryland ones on there? You do great work man...these are so awesome...thanks again big time. You da man.

Could I get the following? Thanks for doing this. I saw one of these sigs a while back and thought how neat it'd be to have one, so glad you're offering this up to folks.

New Jersey Devils Stanley Cup (94-95, 99-00, 02-03) & Eastern Conference titles (94-95, 99-00, 00-01, 02-03)

Toronto Blue Jays, AL champions and world series titles

New York Jets Super Bowl III

Colorado Rockies 2007 NL Pennant

University of Wyoming 1943 NCAA basketball Champions

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Dude, these are really cool. Thanks for doing this.

Can I get the following:

- Cleveland Browns, AAFC, NFL and post-merger division titles

- Cleveland Indians, All division, league and World Series Titles

- Cleveland Cavaliers, division and conference titles

- Toronto Maple Leafs, all Conference Titles and Stanley Cups

- Ohio State Buckeyes football BigTen Titles, National Titles and Rose Bowl victories

- Ohio State Buckeyes basketball BigTen Titles, Final Four Apprearances and National titles

- Manchester City FC, all Titles and trophies of any kind

ps. Just for accuracy's sake, since everyone on this thread seems to really think that accuracy matters, the =B= Browns logo was only used for a year or two in the mid-2000's. I dont think it accurately depicts the 40's, 50's and 60's Cleveland Browns. Maybe the Brownie elf or the helmet logo that they use today. Just my thoughts.

Thanks so much, you are awsome for doing these for everyone.

Can I please get the all-SoCal world championship package:

-Lakers: 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

-Dodgers: 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, 1988

-Angels: 2002

-Ducks: 2007

-Raiders: 1983

-Rams: 1951

-Galaxy: 2002, 2005

-USC Football: 1928, 1931, 1932, 1939, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1974, 1978, 2003, 2004

-UCLA Basketball: 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1995

-UCLA Football: 1954

Could I also get banners for when each team (in the major leagues) was runner-up?

-Lakers: 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1983, 1984, 1989, 1991, 2004, 2008

-Dodgers: 1966, 1974, 1977, 1978

-Rams: 1979

-Kings: 1993

-Ducks: 2003

-Galaxy: 1996, 1999, 2001, 2009

Thanks in advance!!!

Well, after a week of readying for the Special Assembly Day, a week of intense working on my service meeting part and intense getting my room ready for a guest who couldn't sleep in my room last time because of the dust, and finally a week of having that guest here and not having access to my computer, I've finally gotten the chance to get this work done. Sorry for the delay.

Niner Man

10yzwvk.jpg

Darkened the line. Preferred to do that than change the red on the whole to an inaccurate one.

gsimp83

fkw9d2.jpg

Could not find the trophy for the Hall of Fame or Cherry Bowls. Used the HoF logo, but couldn't even find the logo for the 2-year failed experiment known as the Cherry Bowl, so I just whipped up my best Pac-Man-esque cherry.

omivore

2mdmdzk.jpg

Tried my best with the Wyoming cowboy. Hope you like it.

02rover

28mea6r.jpg

2z6iiw8.jpg

I could not find a trophy for Manchester City's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Division championships, and it seems these have changed names so many times it's nigh impossible to nail them down. Perhaps you could give me a hand if you know what trophies they've won and can give me a name and/or picture. Here's every other trophy they've won, though.

Also, as per your request, I didn't go with the B, but instead simply used the one thing that's never changed, the helmet stripe.

zachintosh66

2hf5s2a.jpg

Pitt was impossible to fit, so I used the P. I hope it's good for you.

dbadefense1990

e0rgw4.jpg

2urmgyv.jpg

Here's both versions. The Ram for the championship should be an all-white one, but it looked better with the yellow.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Very awesome. Thank you very much!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Whew. It took three days of work, the time it took to watch the Dollars Trilogy, True Grit, Taxi Driver, and Pearl Harbor, but I've gotten through everything. Here goes.

DC in Da House w/o a Doubt:

2nkqav.jpg

Added the other Capitals identities, and the medal awarded to the Senator's championship team.

Gonna have to split this up into at least two posts.

Wow, I didn't even know you did this. I was about to ask for the other Caps identity but then I see you've already done it. Thanks man!

90758391980.gif

Whew. It took three days of work, the time it took to watch the Dollars Trilogy, True Grit, Taxi Driver, and Pearl Harbor, but I've gotten through everything. Here goes.

DC in Da House w/o a Doubt:

2nkqav.jpg

Added the other Capitals identities, and the medal awarded to the Senator's championship team.

Gonna have to split this up into at least two posts.

Wow, I didn't even know you did this. I was about to ask for the other Caps identity but then I see you've already done it. Thanks man!

No problem. I did do my versions of StLGent's work once I got back. Also, I forgot to include Resevoir Dogs and the 40-Year-Old Virgin.

By the way...

ltjets21

289gb9y.jpg

After taking a look at StLGent's version, I realized that I did somehow miss the Giants' 1933 championship. I preferred with the legendary franchises to use the nostalgic look they're most remembered for with everything. If you'd prefer a more period-accurate version I could do that. I also made the Y a bit smaller in the CCNY logo. The actual logo's Y is as wide as the N, but it didn't look right. Plus, I made the Islanders' division championship period accurate. Those NHL divisional changes can be a bit of a pain.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Silent Wind of Doom,

I have the NHL Division Champ flags made up, so if you want them let me know. Most of them are posted in this thread, and if you want to make them yourself, they are pretty easy to make too.

STL.png

Archived