2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

And no, I don't understand the basic facets behind a good uniform. Could you explain what those facets are?

What the hell?

I'm not even going to dignify either of you with a response beyond these two sentences. You're wrong and I don't understand how you continually fail to comprehend the basic facets of what makes a good uniform.

I was making fun of your bad spelling.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woops, I thought you were trying to say facts. My bad.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm not even going to dignify either of you with a response beyond these two sentences. You're wrong and I don't understand how you continually fail to comprehend the basic facets of what makes a good uniform.

You're right, I'm wrong about my own opinion

Hey, would you look at that? You skipped right to the fifth step of the Kubler-Ross model!

Well, there goes my idea of it being the preview of Oregon's next uniform change. It still looks terrible, but that's not the least bit surprising.

IIRC, they say it improves the durability of a thinner piece of fabric, which means more breathability, whereas with standard designs you'd have multiple layers.

I can't really tell, but is it green and yellow??

Nike made it. What do you think?

Overall, I was expecting an all grey look, so it doesn't really shock me. It looks like the first link was right, except they switched the font to Bellotti Bold. Pretty average if you ask me. I hope this looks better on the field, like most pro combats do.

Of course the Oregon fans would fawn over them. They do as Nike tells them to do.

There's a Nebraska fan there who likes it. Not sure what that means, but just saying.

Baylor checks in with new unis... huge upgrade from the Mizzou template they had the last 2 years...

LINK

6722820.jpeg

Not bad. Definite improvement, but nowhere near as good as these:

griffin-heisman-dec08.jpg

Why the Cal pants template?

My first thought as well. They are both Bears.

edit: sorry, been out the country for a couple of weeks. Should have checked other responses before replying.

Archived