2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Volt socks today. They're much brighter in person that in the picture. I have some Nike shoes that have volt on them and they're even much brighter than those. I thought the Swoosh was green, but it's actually grey/carbon.

f17cb11e.jpg

I'd get those if they were all volt rather than just the tops, but those are sweet

I mean, what does that really matter? That part is inside the shoe. I don't see anyone displaying socks :lol:

And yeah, as much as I hate them on Oregon football and Syracuse lacrosse, those are kind of cool. Me as a person, I don't really have "team colors" :lol: and for $10, I'd rock them in the gym or at a neon party or whatever.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Woops, I thought you were trying to say facts. My bad.

How does a college grad not know what the word facet means, or in your case, exists?

I'm not a college grad. I'm not out of High School yet. And I knew it existed, like the facets of an argument, or the many facets of a machine (it means parts basically) but I didn't know he was trying to say that. PLus, I'm going to be a professional piano composer, or at least go to college for music so I don't need to know big words that aren't in Italian!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I got the Volt socks today. They're much brighter in person that in the picture. I have some Nike shoes that have volt on them and they're even much brighter than those. I thought the Swoosh was green, but it's actually grey/carbon.

f17cb11e.jpg

We did you get those...I must have them.

Untitled.png

Ute uniforms more 'player friendly'

Although a couple of players have posted photos of the new gear out on Twitter, the Utes plan to make them public on Saturday.

A designer used a topography map of the Salt Lake Valley as inspiration for the design. The light topography appears on the numbers, hole inserts and on the pants.

Other changes to the uniforms are a Pac-12 patch and the words "A Utah Man Am I" on the bottom of the jerseys, which will be out of sight when tucked in.

Utah's helmets are not changing and will continue to sport the familiar circle and feather logo. The only alteration is the addition of a Pac-12 logo on the back.

Ute uniforms more 'player friendly'

Although a couple of players have posted photos of the new gear out on Twitter, the Utes plan to make them public on Saturday.

A designer used a topography map of the Salt Lake Valley as inspiration for the design. The light topography appears on the numbers, hole inserts and on the pants.

Other changes to the uniforms are a Pac-12 patch and the words "A Utah Man Am I" on the bottom of the jerseys, which will be out of sight when tucked in.

Utah's helmets are not changing and will continue to sport the familiar circle and feather logo. The only alteration is the addition of a Pac-12 logo on the back.

'Player friendly' you say...

I'd get those if they were all volt rather than just the tops, but those are sweet

I mean, what does that really matter? That part is inside the shoe. I don't see anyone displaying socks :lol:

i bet he wants to wear them with sandals!

/c'mon man!

I've got the perfect outfit in mind...nike acg mandles (or tevas if you want to keep it real), volt socks, and carbon jorts (feel free to pick your favorite denim brand)

I've got the perfect outfit in mind...nike acg mandles (or tevas if you want to keep it real), volt socks, and carbon jorts (feel free to pick your favorite denim brand)

What handbag do you think would go best with those socks?

/c'mon man!

Yeah, but come to think of it I'd probably rock these with regular shoes if I wore them to Duck games

/c'mon man!

Yeah, but come to think of it I'd probably rock these with regular shoes if I wore them to Duck games

So your one of "those" guys. Socks with sandals..smh

What handbag do you think would go best with those socks?

handbags are strictly prohibited but nike branded fanny packs are highly encouraged...available in either volt, matte black, or frogskin

/c'mon man!

So your one of "those" guys. Socks with sandals..smh

Gotta get my douche on every now and then...besides my feet aren't attractive

Archived