2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

It's been posted before. Not only is that not a regulation-sized helmet, but it's a fake anyway.

But it is a regulation-sized helmet. I can promise you that, I have to wear one every day

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been posted before. Not only is that not a regulation-sized helmet, but it's a fake anyway.

But it is a regulation-sized helmet. I can promise you that, I have to wear one every day

Unless your head is half the size of a normal human I have a hard time believing this.

It would be sweet if someone with time and resources could post a thread with all new uniform pictures a week before kickoff...hopefully it could stay under 100 pages, and all the great and not so great changes can be seen pulled up easily and then we can come back here and complain about it.

Unless your head is half the size of a normal human I have a hard time believing this.

Just the way the thumb looks, and the visor, and the type of helmet

It would be sweet if someone with time and resources could post a thread with all new uniform pictures a week before kickoff...hopefully it could stay under 100 pages, and all the great and not so great changes can be seen pulled up easily and then we can come back here and complain about it.

Uni Watch does that every year.

^ it doesn't really help to link to the uniwatch homepage man, you'd be helping if you linked to what the guy was looking for.

Well, they haven't done the CFB uniform roundup yet. I'm just giving him the page to watch.

^ it doesn't really help to link to the uniwatch homepage man, you'd be helping if you linked to what the guy was looking for.

Well, they haven't done the CFB uniform roundup yet. I'm just giving him the page to watch.

I have a thread over at Operation Sports every year for new unis so they get into the next NCAA... enjoy

LINK

I have a thread over at Operation Sports every year for new unis so they get into the next NCAA... enjoy

LINK

I intentionally got myself banned from OS (long story) so I can't post there, but for Arizona, the sleeve cuffs also need to be solid-color, and Florida's white helmets won't be included in any game by request of the university so you might as well not bother asking for it.

LINK

I intentionally got myself banned from OS (long story) so I can't post there, but for Arizona, the sleeve cuffs also need to be solid-color, and Florida's white helmets won't be included in any game by request of the university so you might as well not bother asking for it.

I know about the Florida white helmets, and how the uni/urban didn't want them in..so chances are about zero they ever make it. I'll look up the Arizona set and compare.

SMU:

5325401492_de43b43e42.jpg

Cincy:

227082315.jpg

I think this might have been posted but I'm not sure

27074.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

SMU:

WHAT

Cincy:

227082315.jpg

THE

27074.jpg

****?!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

If SMU wears that helmet with a black top and white pants, I wouldn't mind it as a one game option. The other two on the other hand, yeah, i agree.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I know I've said this elsewhere, but UConn will have names on their jerseys this year. Otherwise, uniforms will be the same.

As for those helmets, schools make mock-up helmets often. Just because there is a picture of it, doesn't mean that a school will use it.

LINK

I know about the Florida white helmets, and how the uni/urban didn't want them in..so chances are about zero they ever make it. I'll look up the Arizona set and compare.

Urban didn't have anything to do with it. That was 100% Foley. Long story, not sure how much of it I'm at liberty to share based on my source, but Urban would have preferred to change to the white helmet full-time.

SMU:

June Jones is really a :censored: -and-a-half.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If SMU wears that helmet with a black top and white pants, I wouldn't mind it as a one game option.

No, SMU's BFBS unis look awful.

610x.jpg

Yeah BFBS does not work at all for SMU. They should stick to their red, white, and blue jerseys, which make up one of the best sets in all of college football.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Archived