PTI

Luigi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mind PTI until Kornhesier started covering football. After slating one of the Australian punters in the NFL as "not a hands player" after a 10+ year career of catching footballs for a living in the AFL I couldn't take him seriously anymore.

liverpool-1.png

I don't watch PTI as much as I used to, and even during the rare Friday off-day I have from work every-other week, I'll sometimes forget it's on. I do think that Around the Horn has gotten better through the years, and can be an entertaining show most days. Whenever it's on, even not pre-empted by a live event, I make it a point to watch Outside the Line: First Report at 3pm ET/12pm PT when I'm home.

Also, count me in on the Colin Cowherd Haters Club...he's the most smug, arrogant, and annoying personality in sports media. Hell, the ONLY reason I even bother watching SportsNation is for Michelle Beadle; if she's not on, I don't watch.

I love ATH and PTI, they are both very entertaining!

Good night, Canada. :flagcanada:

That's one thing I've always wondered, since he does that before the Big Finish now, do you guys still get the Big Finish up in Canada?

Usually not, as there's an episode of SportsCentre that airs right after at 6 ET on TSN and has for decades. However, if they have some time to kill on said episode of SportsCentre, they'll sometimes throw the Big Finish in.

That's one thing I've always wondered, since he does that before the Big Finish now, do you guys still get the Big Finish up in Canada?

Usually not, as there's an episode of SportsCentre that airs right after at 6 ET on TSN and has for decades. However, if they have some time to kill on said episode of SportsCentre, they'll sometimes throw the Big Finish in.

SPORTSCENTER!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

SPORTSCENTER!

No, really...it's SportsCentre.

http://www.tsn.ca/shows/sportscentre/

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

PTI- best of the Talking head shows for comment and discussion.

ATH- most entertaining, especially when some of the younger guys are on (Bonani Jobes, JA Adande etc).

Sportsnation- Proof a woman can talk more intelligently about sport than a man can. Otherwise little of any value.

Rome is Burning- Rome's greasy hair, beard and oversized chairs freak me out. Can't concentrate on his opinions but seems full of himself.

The is a British version of PTI, but it's not on a par with the US version. And it's only on once a week so the stories aren't as fresh as on US PTI.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived