Quebec New Logo Concept

stimpy

This jersey is simple, uncluttered and very nice. I agree that the font is an awful fit, way to Roller Hockey International. I would also remove the original igloo logo from the shoulder and replace it with the (and I know I am going to get this wrong. so my apologies to all our Canadian friends...) fleur de lis, or whatever it was called at the bottom of their jerseys before.

this is my first positive concept ever really...i feel special ^_^

It's the best feeling, isn't it? Having someone tell you that they like what you've done. Keep working, you'll start to hear it mor often.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm not a big fan of this one. The colours look washed out, kindof faded. I think the execution (lack of sleeve numbers, one of the shoulder logos is backwards, irregularities in the striping, small back numbers) hurt it a lot as well.

I don't want to come across as a prick (though I'm sure that'll be the verdict anyway), but you might want to take some time and study what real jerseys look like, especially NHL jerseys. Take a look at pictures online, see how the jerseys flow, how the numbers and names fit, etc. Granted, you don't want to do something that's already been done, and it's good to experiment, but there are certain elements and methods to jerseys that need to be there in order to make the jersey work. Also, it can help if you own any jerseys to lay them out in a way similar to the template you're working with and see how the stripes and such fall. Like I said, I don't mean to be a prick, but seeing your designs, especially the font choices and placement/sizing for the names and nubmers, I get the impression that you might not be really familiar with the layout. Ideally, you want to end up with something that you could actually envision a team wearing. So far, that's been missing from the work I've seen from you.

I'm certainly not suggesting you give up, I'm just saying it might be helpful to do some homework.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Humour me and try adding a red stripe between the two colours of blue...I bet that would look even better than what you have here...great job...this is your best concept ever!

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

i made a nodiques new logo...

Did you make that logo?

We all know the answer, i just want to hear you say it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived