Taking Requests

O.C.D

So I was thinking to my self, it has been a long time since I've done a team concept, but I can't think of anything to do. I am well versed in photoshop as well as illustrator, so if anyone could shoot me and idea or two I would love to have a project on my hands.

Wow, thats a lot of requests. Thank you for the ideas, I think I am going to try the Thunder update 1st, and try the Kimba/T-Wolves on 2nd. Why this thread needs to be killed off I don't know, but I appreciate the response none the less.

Wow, thats a lot of requests. Thank you for the ideas, I think I am going to try the Thunder update 1st, and try the Kimba/T-Wolves on 2nd. Why this thread needs to be killed off I don't know, but I appreciate the response none the less.

Well, basically, because if you wanna do a concept, make one that YOU wanna do. If you're looking to do something someone else wants you to do, go to the requests section.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

All of those requests and you choose the one that's been done the most times? :D

87Redskins.png

Archived