What if? NFL mash-up series

gladsadmad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok these are my thoughts for this great idea.

Hawk/Falcons, Celtics/Patriots, Bobcats/Panthers, Bulls/Bears, Cavaliers/Browns, Mavericks/Cowboys, Nuggets/Broncos, Pistons/Lions, Warriors/49ers, Rockets/Texans, Pacers/Colts, Clippers/Chargers, Lakers/Rams, Grizzlies/Titans, Heat/Dolphins, Bucks/Packers, Timberwolves/Vikings, Nets/Jets, Hornets/Saints, Knicks/Giants, Thunder/Chiefs, Magic/Buccaneers, 76ers/Eagles, Suns/Cardinals, Trail Blazers/Seahawks, Kings/Raiders, Spurs/Jaguars (left-overs), Raptors/Bills, Jazz/Bengals (left-overs), Wizards/Redskins, Bullets/Ravens, and Pipers/Steelers

I tried to pair all of the teams in the NBA with the closest NFL team. The Jazz and the Spurs were left over along with the Bengals and Jaguars so I put them together. The Steelers and Ravens were left without teams so I thought the Bullets and Pipers could be brought back. But as always not my concept just my thoughts. Love the concept your doing a great job :grin:

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I think it would work better if he did that with the Bucks...I've always wanted to see antlers on the side of a helmet!

What if in 1919, the Packers chose the name Bucks instead?

14ufb6o.png

2gws76d.png

Nice job with the Bucks. Maintains the right feel for the franchise with a different identidy.

But for any WLAF fans out there, doesn't this resemeble a mix of the Birmingham Fire and Barecelona Dragons?

5402666551_421e10a151_m.jpg5402669909_2635bcb367_m.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Definitely nice work. I'd like to see how it works with blue as the primary for the jersey though.

I would be worried that a blue jersey may end up looking too much like the Lions...of course the same could be said for the Green Bay concept and the green jersey.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived