2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If I had known when I played that it was OK to pig out on human flesh during a hockey game I would've eaten Guy Lafleur!"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The commentators really have to stop making everything sound incredible. There's been more than one occasion when a shot would have gone way wide on either Luongo or Thomas and its treated as "what a save!" Not necessary, Emrich.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The commentators really have to stop making everything sound incredible. There's been more than one occasion when a shot would have gone way wide on either Luongo or Thomas and its treated as "what a save!" Not necessary, Emrich.

or they can just keep doing what they're doing as they are some of the best announcers/commentators in sports. non-regular hockey-watchers' attentions are more easily kept by good announcers that make everyday saves exciting.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I've noticed that too. I think its just the NBC mics. The crowd wasn't that loud at the end of game 1 either. Really disappointing, actually.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Oh trust me the mic is probably turned waaaayyyyy down. I'm at the game and This crowd is the loudest I have ever heard it in all the games I've been to. The downtown atmosphere is insane, like 80% of all the people in downtown are wearing Canucks gear. Everyone is excited for or this, like 5 homeless guys were giving everyone high fives.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

I've noticed that too. I think its just the NBC mics. The crowd wasn't that loud at the end of game 1 either. Really disappointing, actually.

Unfortunately, the Rogers Arena crowd is sometimes pretty quiet. I blame on 40 years of traumatic memories. ^_^

Archived