2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh, Rome on Horton is reminding me of Torres on Seabrook in terms of it doing more for the injured team than the other way around.

I don't know what he was thinking, the puck was gone, and being a bruiser isn't Rome's game. Maybe we can get Ballard back in the lineup now.

Sigh, Rome on Horton is reminding me of Torres on Seabrook in terms of it doing more for the injured team than the other way around.

I don't know what he was thinking, the puck was gone, and being a bruiser isn't Rome's game. Maybe we can get Ballard back in the lineup now.

Is Ballard the last d-man off your bench? Seems the only way AV wants to give him any time.

Wow, pass to himself then a goal, where have I seen that before?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Wow.

It could (should?) be 3 games to none Boston.

Thinking we're not gonna see the arrogant taunting of Vancouver in tonight's third period.

BTW, the Bruins have chased every starting goalie they have faced in each round so far.

sig-1.png

Do they yank Luongo after this period?

If only to send a message. Normally the Nucks defense is airtight. I dont see that tonight but thats prolly just a symptom of only having 5 guys back there.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

Tim Thomas decking Sedin was the highlight of this game. Loved it!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The best thing about this series is that they hate each other!

I'd never believe I'd come to hate the Canucks.

But seeing D. Sedin, embarrassed that he got knocked down by a girlie push,

fake an injury, then jump up and try to strangle Ferrence from behind, is just ridiculous.

Their goal of agitating everyone has awoken a an angry team and it may bite them in the end.

Pun intended.

Thomas is clearly the Conn Smythe winner of the playoffs, win or lose this series.

And contrary to the broadcaster's remark, the other Sedin twin touched the puck and entered the crease, making him fair game for Thomas' hit. No penalty.

Conversely, D. Sedin's high stick on Recchi while falling was incidental, and also did not warrant a penalty.

sig-1.png

I'd never believe I'd come to hate the Canucks.

But seeing Sedin, embarrassed that he got knocked down by a girlie push,

fake an injury, then jump up and try to strangle Ferrence from behind, is just ridiculous.

Welcome to the club. That kind of stuff makes my blood boil, what a turd.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived