MLB Concepts Series

LetsGoOakland9

Here are my MLB Concepts. I'll post pictures and descriptions in later posts and links here if you don't want to scroll through all the posts. All comments and criticisms are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.

Padres: Logos Home Road Alternate

Orioles: Home Road Home Alternate Road Alternate

Athletics: Home Road Home Alternate Road Alternate

Indians: Home Road

Pirates:Logos Home Road Alternate

Ill post my next concept as I work on the Padres update. For Baltimore i used a brighter more vibrant orange, and brought back the white-front hats with the current logo on it. Comments on either concept are appreciated.

Home:

Orioles_Home.jpg

Away:

Orioles_Away.jpg

Home Alternate:

Orioles_AlternateHome.jpg

Away Alternate:

Orioles_AlternateAway.jpg

Padres: I like these. Nice clash of modern and classic. 8.5/10

Orioles: These are pretty nice. I would add more black to the orange alt, however. 8/10

Athletics: The green alt needs work, as does the pant striping. To boring and too much green on the green alt. It also needs a yellow alt. 7/10.

25yzwqg.png

Ill post my next concept as I work on the Padres update. For Baltimore i used a brighter more vibrant orange, and brought back the white-front hats with the current logo on it. Comments on either concept are appreciated.

Home Alternate:

Orioles_AlternateHome.jpg

Not so in love with the hat. But I love the idea of the Orioles getting an orange jersey and I think these look sweet. I'd add some logos on the sleeve, perhaps the with the oriole bird swinging a bat (I've always loved that one) or that current Maryland crest thing they have. But overall this looks nice, well done.

90758391980.gif

I really appreciate the feedback. I'm working on two new A's alternates. Here's a design I already had finished, the Cleveland Indians. I hate their new set, the home and road jerseys dont go together at all. I gave both jerseys their throwback look. Wahoo is down to just a sleeve patch. The red hat would be worn on Sundays, either at home or on the road.

Indians_Home.jpg

Indians_Away.jpg

Darken up that blue to the navy blue they presently use, and you've got something great there.

Also, I'd dump the red cap.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

I really like Pittsburgh's new alternate logo, so I wanted to keep the simple look for a new primary as well. For the jerseys, I kept the same look, but removed the colar stripes and changed the sleeve patch. On the alternate I put script in stead of the double outline P.

Pirates_Logos.jpg

Pirates_Home.jpg

Pirates_Away.jpg

Pirates_Alternate.jpg

Darken up that blue to the navy blue they presently use, and you've got something great there.

Also, I'd dump the red cap.

What he said. Also, widen up the script on the front of the jersey and maybe add front numbers. Maybe not. And may I suggest more of a cream for the home whites creams?

And I really like the Pirates. I think a yellow Sunday alt with the alternate P logo (much like what the A's did) could really work nice in this set.

25yzwqg.png

I fixed the blue on the Indians set, and put a number on the sleeve. I tried a number on the front but it didnt look good with the arched script. I kept the red hat for sundays and stayed with white at home, because personally I hate creme.

I added a gold home alternate for the A's, making the green alternate for road games only. I also changed the A's gold from a yellowish to the "athletic gold" the currently use. Here's the gold alt, and the other three jerseys are in the links in the first post

As_AlternateHome.jpg

And here's the Indians update, which I also added to the first post links

Indians_Home.jpg

Indians_Away.jpg

Archived