Raiders

robbman21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some boneheads get the old thread trashed and BAM, the first commenter is new and does not understand the context of the project. Ugh.

I like it. "OAK" in the oval works nicely. Marinovich? Interesting pick there :grin:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Well, looks like you finally gave in to that obnoxious troll tongue.gif

It looks great, you nailed the alternate style. Its a pretty straightforward one, and looks good this way. I like the 'OAK' abbreviation

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Some boneheads get the old thread trashed and BAM, the first commenter is new and does not understand the context of the project. Ugh.

I like it. "OAK" in the oval works nicely. Marinovich? Interesting pick there :grin:

the shape of the logo reminded me of the New York Jets old logo sorry man. the logo is good. it just reminded me of the Jets.

Marinovich?? lol man.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

the shape of the logo reminded me of the New York Jets old logo sorry man. the logo is good. it just reminded me of the Jets.

Marinovich?? lol man.

Here...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=70671

That should get you caught up to speed here...

98Falcons.png

Marinovich?? lol man.

Here...

oh :censored:. yeah those were some great concepts. sorry man. I wasent trying to be mean if it came across like that. just saying it reminded me of the Jets old logo.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Marinovich?? lol man.

Here...

oh :censored:. yeah those were some great concepts. sorry man. I wasent trying to be mean if it came across like that. just saying it reminded me of the Jets old logo.

well then he's doing a good job

What happened to the back story? I enjoyed reading those as much as seeing the actual concepts. :)

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

What happened to the back story? I enjoyed reading those as much as seeing the actual concepts. :)

He didn't want pee pee boy (erict22) to come post in size 6

great job robbman21 definately looks like the Jets (which it's supposed too)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Nice work on this design. I was sad to see the other thread go because the effort put into each concept was clearly evident. Like the other thread, it would be great to see the backstory, but I understand if you don't go into any of it. Thanks again for posting this and the time you've spent on this concept series.

gYH2mW9.png

The Alternate Universe concepts you did, robbman, are what drew me in here after I realized the forums here had a concepts section, and I was extremely sad to see the main topic on it devolve the way it did, so I would like to thank you for having this despite the mess in the last topic. I hope to see the series continued in some way again soon! I personally think your Bills concept was way beyond stellar and hooked me permanently.

As for the actual Jets>Raiders concept package, I pretty much have to echo everyone else here in how solid it is. Excellent work on the logo, and I like how the silver works with the home unis. I was almost expecting the roads to be silver instead of white, but it definitely all works.

8VvwoNps.png

Robbman, I realize your quite confined by the outlines of your overall project. That said, I can only see the Jets here. Their design is so intrinsically linked to their identity that even though I know these uniforms are black, my eyes are still trying to trick my brain into thinking that the uniforms are actually a really really really dark green.

It's a pretty straightforward conversion between the actual team and this alternareality team. One thing I really appreciate is the away look with the silver pants. That is excellent. That's the one design flaw in the Jets' current look: It's either all white or too much color on the away uniforms. They don't have a secondary color to use. So that part is excellent.

I hope to continue to see more of these. (I'd especially like to see more of the baseball ones if you've worked on those any :) )

He didn't want pee pee boy (erict22) to come post in size 6

great job robbman21 definately looks like the Jets (which it's supposed too)

oops.. I didnt realize he was still doing the alternate universe thing. so im sorry. it looks good Robbmann!!!!!! (i thought it looked good when I made my first post in this topic)

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

oops.. I didnt realize he was still doing the alternate universe thing. so im sorry. it looks good Robbmann!!!!!! (i thought it looked good when I made my first post in this topic)

I wouldn't sweat it. I thought the exact same thing you did until someone linked back to the old thread. It all came back to me then.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived