Who Will Win The West?

CrookedThumb

Who will win the West?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember that 1995 playoff series. Sharks goalie Wade Flaherty was all over the place as well as Flames goalie Trevor Kidd. I knew it would've been a deflected shot that would win it and it was by Ray Whitney.

I think you guys know who I'm picking! :D Nonetheless, no bad feelings if Calgary does win the series. Just wish Sutter could've done it here!

GO SHARKS!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

i desperately want calgary to win, but im picking with my head that says san jose

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Close votes--just like I expect the series---don't count out the Giant Killers from Calgary--who have already knocked off the winners of the other 2 divisions in the West--one of whom was first overall--they'll have some fresh bodies back from injury too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a Lightning/Flames Finals myself. It'd be like Super Bowl XXXIV between the Titans and Rams. Neither'd won before (heck, neither had even been there). I think the East winner (Tampa Bay most likely) will win over the Flames. I remember back when I thought I'd never here the words "Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning". I know it seems like I'm counting my chickens before they hatch, but I don't see anyone who can beat the Lightning.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'd like to see a Lightning/Flames Finals myself. It'd be like Super Bowl XXXIV between the Titans and Rams. Neither'd won before (heck, neither had even been there). I think the East winner (Tampa Bay most likely) will win over the Flames. I remember back when I thought I'd never here the words "Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning". I know it seems like I'm counting my chickens before they hatch, but I don't see anyone who can beat the Lightning.

Don't try to convince Flames fans they've never won the Cup... they really think they've won in 1989 for some reason :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

And here I thought this was a NBA poll.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

CC already addressed the fact that the Flames have won a Cup before.

But also, the Rams had been in a Super Bowl before XXXIV... they lost to the Steelers in the 1979/80 Super Bowl (can't remember the number).

Archived