Historic Fantasy Hockey Jerseys

PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

Before I post the following concepts. When dealing with controversial countries or alliances, in no way shape or form do I support the beliefs of these former nations but simply admiring their colors, logos, and designs.

With that being said, here the first...from the Civil War, the Confederate States of America

All information, including logos, colors, symbols, quotes, etc. from Wikipedia

Next, I will be doing a Civil War inspired,Union Army, USA concept to go along with this.

csajerseygraycopy.png

Shoulder Patch = Single Star (Bonnie Blue Flag)

CSA Logo = Custom designed font with 13 stars inside the letters.

Gray = army uniform color

Love the Rebels' jersey.

As for the gray and antique white...they work great for the context of a historical franchise. Gray must obviously be the main color and the antique white fits the period of origin. They did not have Clorox back then. A Sepia tone would have also worked well.

The number font has a great Civil War feel too.

I think it's perfect. Great work.

Have you thought about doing a Texas one? They WERE their own independent nation after all.

87Redskins.png

Before I post the following concepts. When dealing with controversial countries or alliances, in no way shape or form do I support the beliefs of these former nations but simply admiring their colors, logos, and designs.

With that being said, here the first...from the Civil War, the Confederate States of America

Next, I will be doing a Civil War inspired,Union Army, USA concept to go along with this.

csajerseygraycopy.png

I like this. normally i don't like gray or cream white. but in this case, it works. I also like how you acknowledged the country and designed it without over emphasizing the rebel flag, which I do think should be done.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

They did not have Clorox back then. A Sepia tone would have also worked well.

I think it's perfect. Great work.

Have you thought about doing a Texas one? They WERE their own independent nation after all.

Thank you. What do you mean by clorox and sepia? You lost me there lol

& I'll try to put together one for Texas soon.

csajerseygraycopy.png

I like this. normally i don't like gray or cream white. but in this case, it works. I also like how you acknowledged the country and designed it without over emphasizing the rebel flag, which I do think should be done.

Not to mention that is just a battle flag and not the actual nation's flag. People unfamiliar with the South don't often realize this.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Love the concept! The only thing I have to add is that I'd like to see the back of the jersey. Not picking on you or singling you out... Just too many concepts around here have only been 50% complete.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

csajerseygraycopy.png

Not to mention that is just a battle flag and not the actual nation's flag. People unfamiliar with the South don't often realize this.

the first flag didn't include the 'southern cross', it was featured in the corners of the 2nd and 3rd flags. so really you can do a CSA concept around this:

800px-CSA_FLAG_4.3.1861-21.5.1861.svg.png and still put out a relevant concept with out having to use the 'southern cross' imagery. you also could put the stars on the cuffs like the jackets have on their sleeves to give a slight nod to the cross with out having to actually reference it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

csajerseygraycopy.png

If you're going to take elements from other logos, please cite them. The sticks logo in the jersey is from the Columbus Blue Jackets hat logo. With your history, however, it doesn't surprise me.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Nice. What about a California republic one. I think with the bear, it will be pretty awesome. It's such a nice flag.

nunst0006.gif

Agreed. I'll try to do it soon.

The California flag is easily converted into a jersey: classy logo, red hem and cuff or sleeve stripes, and one red star shoulder patch. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived