2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise State....you're what I like to call "A cute little story".

A "cute little story" that beat your Georgia Bulldogs. B)

ZING!!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Well now it looks like Houston will be in the drivers' seat for the non-AQ BCS spot.

Actually, looking at there overall SOS, I think Houston would've eventually jumped them in the computers. Maybe not with the human polls, but if they got just enough support from them, it might not have mattered if Boise had gone undefeated.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Unless Boise has another Kellen Moore hanging around, you almost have to think that this is the end of this huge run for Boise.

There's still a lot of talent at the quarterback position after Moore leaves. There's Grant Hedrick, who's a running QB (a pretty new wrinkle for the BSU offense), and Nick Patti, who has been compared to Moore himself (albeit a right-handed version). Next year is definitely a rebuilding year but the rumors of Boise State's demise are exaggerated.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

End of the 1st quarter: LSU 7, Western Kentucky 7

I love college football.

Archived