The Saintsational Saints Concept

TFoA

This time, I've done something in the same idea of the Dolphins concept I did... I updated their helmet, number font, & pants... So without further ado

Check it out

Saints Concept

If you want to see the edited version of this, scroll down a little bit

Overall I like it--it's not too different, but has bits of its own.

Sometimes BIG #'s work--I like them here.

My main suggestion would be to make the background a different colour--the black jersey gets lost in it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Good luck getting the number 80-whatever onto them skinny WRs... We've seen wraparound helmet logos, up next, wraparound numbers.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Good luck getting the number 80-whatever onto them skinny WRs... We've seen wraparound helmet logos, up next, wraparound numbers.

now dont go playa-hating the wrap around helmet... we all know that it looks great on the riders...

but back to the subject at hand.. numbers tooooooo big... but the other changes are ok... but im not a fan of black helmets... no matter the team...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

maybe there's a way to make the number so big it fits on the shirt and the pants. It could be the newest trend in TATC. :D

now dont go playa-hating the wrap around helmet... we all know that it looks great on the riders...

but back to the subject at hand.. numbers tooooooo big... but the other changes are ok... but im not a fan of black helmets... no matter the team...

Some wrap arounds work, but I've never been a fan of the Riders' one.

As for the number size--is there any reason double digit players can't have skinnier numbers?

(maybe there is)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

maybe there's a way to make the number so big it fits on the shirt and the pants. It could be the newest trend in TATC. :D

Maybe you can Curve it around the jersey??

Ok guys, first of all, i don't think he really intended the numbers to be that huge, so i just iverlook that and picture them the right way. these aren't bad, though i think you should keep the great gold helmet. i'm also not sure im crazy about the all-black socks idea, other than that they're solid.

I don't usually offer advise to anyone on a uni concept, esp. since I don't do them. But I wanted to let ya'll know that the NFL's rules on socks is that it contain a solid part and a white part. They mandated that there needs to be a color break from the pants. However, you can have stripes on them. That's why the Pats, Cards, and I think Chicago and Det. can have them. Other than that, being from New Orleans, I like them.

dodgers-1.png

I would like to echo the comment about the socks. The problem here is the same as with your Dolphins concept. The bottom of the socks HAS to be white. DO whatever you want to the top section, but you can't mess with the bottom.

Archived