Winnipeg Jets Concept

OhioSportsMan61

I was never a fan of the Jets logo (In always thought they had one of the worst in the league and I never liked the colour scheme either). I will say however that although your logo is based off their real logo, it is far better than the only they used. The red works MUCH better than the blue did.

hey Mike,

You always have great concepts. I prefer the Navy Blue to their old royal blue, but I'm working on my own concept for the Jets. Hopefully I'll be able to post it in the next couple of hours.

On the red uniform is that a beige in place of the white? I kinda like but was that just to change it up?

hey Mike,

You always have great concepts. I prefer the Navy Blue to their old royal blue, but I'm working on my own concept for the Jets. Hopefully I'll be able to post it in the next couple of hours.

On the red uniform is that a beige in place of the white? I kinda like but was that just to change it up?

ya, i did that on purpose to give it an "old time hockey" feel

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

What I see is just the slightest little tweak done to the Jets 1980s design.

What I like: Mike Ivall's original artwork on the shoulder patch.

What I don't like: 1) The main logo needs to be re-invented. 2) The shoulder yoke on the alt is an unattractive version of what Boston wears.

Archived