Logolympiad Voting: Event #3

Braden- Even though Isreal probably sucks at basketball, Braden did a good court for them. There is your vote.

Actually, Israel is quite good at basketball...

You must not have heard that Maccabi Tel Aviv of the Israeli leagues won the Euroleague's Basketball championship this year (and within the Israeli league itself has won like 42 championships out of 48 total championships that have been played in the league... something like that, someone please correct my numbers, but I'm pretty sure they've only lost maybe like 5 or 6 championships in the existence of the league)

Just thought I'd correct ya, my good man :D

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS - i originally had evan for bronze, but i realized that the basketball canada logo was already in use, i'm sorry if you saw this previously and noticed i changed my vote, but i originally thought you created that logo specifically for the contest....sorry, dude.

think nothing of it. I guess I'm honored so to speak that you would actually think I could create that, first off. Its a very nice logo also.

Anyways...

1.taj

2.joel

3.puckguy

This was a great contest yet again Winters.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Wow, I'm actually getting votes in this one! I love y'as, I love ya's all! (A cookie to the first person to identify that quote).

Hmmm, lots of great stuff out there in this contest. Giving my votes to:

And it's Gold Gold Gold to Australia, uh I mean Avenger. No really, I'm not just being biased towards my home country, I'm voting for Avenger because I can imagine that design on an actual basketball floor and it looks authentically Australian.

Followed by Pittunited who won Silver by a long neck (I just love the idea of tartan on the sidelines) from a fast-finishing Bronzed Joel Fiasco, (because, I think the PBA would (should) use a design like that for their Finals Series).

-edited-

sorry

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well Payno, it takes away 3 votes for people you are competing with.

I think Tanks effort was good for the supplies given.

Im sure Puckguy and ICS will exchange votes, but both concepts are worthy, so i dont blame them. Same with UW and Starchild.

I dont think any more than 4 or 5 couldent win.

just my 2 cents.

Lemme phrase that better,

If i had a friend on here off the boards, and everything was even, i dont see why not vote for your friend. Thats prolly what it came down too.

Or they didnt want to give 3 to a close competitor. :P

I'm all for voting for friends. I appreciate the people who are cool, nice folks that i enjoy talking to both on and off the boards. I this this whole set of LogOlympiad events are well run, and VERY well entered. There could be any of 7 or 8 entries in this contest alone that could be deserving of a win. The next vote will be even harder. I like cheese.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey hey hold on there. A great concept WILL get the votes. Nuff' said. There are just too many people out there for "friends" votes to matter. Look at Evan for example. He's bound to be the 1st to get a second gold... and all of those votes he has earned.

To me that's fine. If the concept was obvious crap I wouldn't be to happy, but I haven't seen one yet in Logolympiad, so power to ya if you wanna vote for your friends.

If I was stuck between voting between two equal-quality concepts, and one of them was done by my friend and the other wasn't, I'd honestly vote for my friend. Where the line is drawn is where popularity matters more than quality, and it's clearly not happening here.

I know I must sound like a broken record... but chill guys!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I'm all for voting for friends. I appreciate the people who are cool, nice folks that i enjoy talking to both on and off the boards. I this this whole set of LogOlympiad events are well run, and VERY well entered. There could be any of 7 or 8 entries in this contest alone that could be deserving of a win. The next vote will be even harder. I like cheese.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT !

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT !

No need to beat a deadhorse.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

This is a weird thing. I'm gonna explain, although PNM has lots more explaining to do than me.

Tank had no votes, and I really thought he deserved some. So many of these concepts are cluttered, and he stayed simple on the court area.

The fact that mine and CC's were exactly the same was a big coincidence, but I thought it was wierd too. I had been on the thread for more than three minutes looking at courts. I click the reply button, type in my votes, scroll around a bit, and see that CC has put down the exact same thing as me. Weird, but no conspiracy.

Archived