BASEBALL ALL-TIME DRAFT: Discussion Thread (PLEASE LOCK)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-Minus 27 minutes until scotty is skipped. I have north dakota and Dexter's picks ready to go.

Have you voted for Jaghees removal yet? We only need three more votes and an approval by Dexter.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I see no reason to kick Jahgoff out. i don't care who he picks as long as he does it on time, and he has... unlike many members, including the guy many of you vouched for. Scotty takes as long as anyone.

What's the point of having a five hour time limit if you guys get frustrated when people don't make their picks within a few hours of the preceding selection? I admit I have missed a few picks and I apologize for slowing the pace, but to be fair the time structure of no time limit on the weekends and no clock between 12 and 9am makes it difficult as well. It's tough for me to make a list of players I want because a lot of times my picks are very circumstantial which simply making a list can't address.

I can think of one outfielder that was on steroids that was way better than Canseco. I'm actually kind of surprised he hasn't been picked yet.

I think I know who you are talking about, I considered him over Winfield for my DH.

I know who you guys are thinking about too, but I felt Canseco was better.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I figure I'd slide Bonds over to DH, and with an OF of Raines, Snider, and Shoeless Joe, no fly balls will ever fall.

Bonds was one of the greatest defensive outfielders of all-time and Shoeless Joe Jackson was pretty much average at best defensive wise.

You want to put Bonds as a DH go right ahead, but there's no compairison between the two defensively.

Raines was one of those on my list, not now, but just a player I had on my list of outfielders. A mighty good pick. I do like my current pick of Dwight Gooden. I'm kind of shocked he fell this far.

Archived