BASEBALL ALL-TIME DRAFT: Discussion Thread (PLEASE LOCK)

Dexter Morgan

Guys, with us retiring the Nuts, can we do the same for the Indians with north dakota being gone for another week and a half? Yes, he sent a list, but nobody's actively watching the team, putting them together, etc.

vote-yes.jpg

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, with us retiring the Nuts, can we do the same for the Indians with north dakota being gone for another week and a half? Yes, he sent a list, but nobody's actively watching the team, putting them together, etc.

vote-yes.jpg

Your not allowed to vote.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

vote-yes.jpg

Why not

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

vote-yes.jpg

Why not

Just trying to spark something. :P I really don't care.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I'm good with that.

Same here.

BB52Big.jpg

While we're at it, can we adjust the list of drafting order accordingly? I'm never sure who I follow.

BB52Big.jpg

New Draft Order:

1. Salisbury Steaks (Jahgee)

2. Montreal Royals (scottysprings)

3. New York Yankees (Dexter Morgan)

4. Milwaukee Baseball (KDub414)

5. Atlanta Black Crackers (bruschimania)

6. Albuquerque Dukes (oddball)

7. Newark Eagles (pmoehrin)

8. Pittsburgh Crawdads (Infared41)

9. Detroit Stars (YesSir32)

10. Tampa Bay Devil Rays (Lights Out)

11. New York Mets (NJTank)

12. Chicago Cubs (Billy B)

13. Los Angeles Dodgers (knnhrvy16)

Bo Jackson is another huge reach. Great athlete, one of the few Raiders (him and Nnamdi) that I've ever respected as a Chargers fan, but he only played baseball for eight years, and only one of them was even All-Star status.

It is your personal opinion, but I felt that his athleticism outweighed the lack of durability and years in the pros.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I'm a big fan of Bo Jackson (went to high school with his kids), but that was definitely a reach. If we're drafting on athleticism, I might have to take Deion Sanders with my next pick.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Salisbury Steaks have announced the following people have been hiring of Kazushi Tezuka as a bullpen coach. Tezuka is known as the man who refined the gyroball from a scientific theory to a usable pitch. Other assistants will be anounced later.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Oh :censored:, he's setting himself up to pick Daisuke freaking Matsuzaka. Forgive him, baseball gods, for he knows not what he does.

Nope, not Dice-K

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Agreed, as great of an athlete Bo Jackson was he was a bit of a reach.

I'm pissed about Stanton going off the board.

Now I have to decide between Duane Ward and Paul Assenmacher with my next pick. Could always go with Eric Plunk though.

Archived