Time to throw my hat into the ring of Jets concept

Jahgee

I think the simplicity of the logo clashes with the modern template for the jersey. Resize the logo as well. Not bad though :)

Should I get rid of the arm sploches

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I have to agree that the logo is too big.

The arm "Splotches"? How would that look on a player?

I have an idea, and I'm not sure it would work.

But nice use of the jets on the alt.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I have an idea, and I'm not sure it would work.

But nice use of the jets on the alt.

Thanks, that was my first idea, they are the Jets, so they should have jets on there jerseys.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Well, you sure can't, since all you ever post about others' concepts are images.

If it is needed, I will use words to post what is needed to make it better.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Aside from this argument, these kinds of concepts are what's killing the Concepts forum. I don't mean to be harsh, but it's true. You filled in the old Buffaslug template in the Jets' colors, slapped down a crest and put a boring single-color NOB and number on the back and called it a day. You didn't even put sleeve numbers on any of the sweaters. The only thing that shows an ounce of originality is the alternate, but that's ruined by no shoulder logos and the same plain, rushed number and NOB. Take some time and use your imagination.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Aside from this argument, these kinds of concepts are what's killing the Concepts forum. I don't mean to be harsh, but it's true. You filled in the old Buffaslug template in the Jets' colors, slapped down a crest and put a boring single-color NOB and number on the back and called it a day. You didn't even put sleeve numbers on any of the sweaters. The only thing that shows an ounce of originality is the alternate, but that's ruined by no shoulder logos and the same plain, rushed number and NOB. Take some time and use your imagination.

Agreed, concepts can go a long way when you come up with the idea yourself. Much more fun as well.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

jetsconcept.png

The 3rd is supposed ot be a fauxback.

Needs more gradients.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

roy-connolly-pominville.jpg

Kind of what I was thinking, but not really my cup of tea...

but yeah, go for it, if you like it.

It's piping that's my big beef...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

jetsconcept.png

The 3rd is supposed ot be a fauxback.

Needs more gradients.

You find a way to shoehorn it in, and still make it look Super Sexy like it is now. :P

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

IMO I think it looks sharp. This template looks boss but only if the right colours are applied correctly, (I'm looking you at gatineau olymiques) and it looks GREAT with the jets colours.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived