College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal is wearing white jerseys and white helmets against UCLA today. It's...awful. As an alum, I'm offended. As far as I know, they haven't done this before, but perhaps someone on the board would know better...?

media%2Fgettyphoto%2F2011%5C10%5C28%5C130727125.jpg

That helmet is perfect, the rest of the uniform not so much. Last Years pants with the purple striping looked a lot better. Stripes make the ugly, beautiful

Once again demonstrating that I disagree with every single opinion you have. The stripe on the helmet is the worst part of the entire uniform.

I could honestly care less if you agree or disagree with me.

Back on topic:

Ohio State looks good, OSU looked awesome, I actually thought Rutgers looked better with the Red "R". Oregon looked fantastic.

spacer.png

Ohio State looks like :censored:

Not to be a homer, but the dark grey is so much greater than their current grey, that it makes this whole uniform look great. I give the helmet and pants an A+ but the jersey stripe pattern isn't good at all, it gets a C-.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Not to be a homer, but the dark grey is so much greater than their current grey, that it makes this whole uniform look great. I give the helmet and pants an A+ but the jersey stripe pattern isn't good at all, it gets a C-.

You give that helmet an A+? You're kidding right?

Yea, because it actually represents a helmet the team wore in the past, not some sort of Nike invention. Huge difference.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Yea, because it actually represents a helmet the team wore in the past, not some sort of Nike invention. Huge difference.

It's a good thing they left that helmet in the past. Every element of OSU's uni was terrible tonight

Not that many of you care, but the Pokes went Gold logo'd lid, white top, gold pants in there win over the Aztecs. 5-2 baby :P

1319953719719.png

I really like it, but they need to ditch the stitching. It look awful.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived