College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy's black are like Mississippi State's matte helmets. They were brought on as alternates in the middle of the season, but both seem to be becoming the normal helmets now.

Mississippi State's wearing their "normal" helmets right now, though Vandy wore the black helmets today.

Also, that's an awful combo for ASU. Bad job, Sun Devils.

True, but last time we wore them before today was a month ago.

Vandy's black are like Mississippi State's matte helmets. They were brought on as alternates in the middle of the season, but both seem to be becoming the normal helmets now.

Mississippi State's wearing their "normal" helmets right now, though Vandy wore the black helmets today.

Also, that's an awful combo for ASU. Bad job, Sun Devils.

True, but last time we wore them before today was a month ago.

I think if Vanderbilt is going to wear a black jersey and pants, then the black helmet make that look great. But to wear that combination with a gold helmet is hideous.

spacer.png

I'm currently watching the Oregon-Washington game. Washington is in their horrendous black alternates, but damnit the shade of gold and the application they use for their helmets is beautiful. Probably my favorite gold helmet in football.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm currently watching the Oregon-Washington game. Washington is in their horrendous black alternates, but damnit the shade of gold and the application they use for their helmets is beautiful. Probably my favorite gold helmet in football.

Washington needs to be like Vanderbilt and come out with a black helmet. It would make those black uniforms much, much better. The gold helmet just makes the set look horrible.

spacer.png

Washington needs to be like Vanderbilt and come out with a black helmet. It would make those black uniforms much, much better. The gold helmet just makes the set look horrible.

Yeah...it's definitely the gold helmet that's problematic...

Don't take this wrong way, but you have, undoubtedly, the WORST taste of anyone on the boards. You know what would make those black uniforms much much better? Never wearing them ever again.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Don't take this wrong way, but you have, undoubtedly, the WORST taste of anyone on the boards. You know what would make those black uniforms much much better? Never wearing them ever again.

Why shouldn't he take it the wrong way? I'm not saying it's not deserved, mind you. But...wretched taste.

*See your signature for my response*

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yeah, he coundn't possibly take THAT the wrong way.

Yeah...it's definitely the gold helmet that's problematic...

It is with that set just like Vanderbilt's... Read post below ....

spacer.png

Did I ever say I liked Washington's Black Uniforms? Did I? Do you know why? Because I never did! To say much, much better is not saying I like those uniforms.

I was simply stating that if they want to improve that look, then they should add a Black helmet. I hate Vanderbilt's Gold-Black-Black, but when they throw in the Black helmet, that set looks decent. The black helmet just meshes better with the rest of the Black. Now before you go attacking people, I think you should READ what was said and it may save someone else from your attacks. Thanks

spacer.png

Archived