College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another Michigan uniform problem:

Check out the different number fonts. The newer uniforms have bolder thicker bigger numbers, while the older ones (or super skinnes) have skinnier smaller numbers. Also, a few of Michigan's 5s are different.

Come on Michigan, get everything fixed!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- The University of Iowa football team changed the look of its football helmet for Saturday's game against Michigan, in honor of members of the military and Iowa's recognition of Veterans Day in Kinnick Stadium.

Iowa's black helmet featured Iowa's tigerhawk logo on the right temple, in red, white and blue, and not the normal gold color. This logo is in recognition of men and women, in all branches of the military around the world, who are serving, or have served, their country.

One side of the helmet will be blank to honor the fallen soldiers.

The left side of the helmet did not include the tigerhawk logo and was left black, in honor of all men and women of all branches of the military who gave their lives in the line of duty.

7123042.jpeg

7123040.jpeg

Or they just wanted to completely copy the steelers look! jk, don't take that out of context

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Air Force is wearing their light grays at home against Army, who's in their whites. So basically both teams are wearing road uniforms, since, though I could be wrong, Air Force typically wears these uniforms on the road. Fortunately the blue pants Air Force wears are enough to distinguish the two teams and keep the game watchable (well, watchable if you like games where they throw the ball about 8 times total). I've grown to like these uniforms quite a bit. In fact, if they ditched the "Air Force" above the numbers (I'd like to see them ditch it on all of their uniforms) and made the blue uniforms to match, I think they'd be just about perfect for Air Force. Oh, and I don't like the "Freedom" and "Service" and the like in place of the names.

IUe6Hvh.png

Pet peeve alert: Northwestern finally went back to using "northwestern" stripes on their jerseys (as they should), but then use a big thick stripe on the pants. It looks so unbalanced.

They are so close to getting it right. I'm not sure they've worn a uniform in a long time that I've actually liked, but If they matched the pant stripe to the sleeves they'd look real nice.

IUe6Hvh.png

back on track with asu

Black-White-Black YIN YANG TIME

376012_10150352234076854_22208101853_8689650_1743733335_n.jpg

9th combo in 9 games.

1 - vs UC Davis - Gold/Maroon/Gold

2 - vs Missouri - Black/Black/Black

3 - @ Illinois - White/White/White

4 - vs USC - Maroon/Maroon/Maroon

5 - vs Oregon St - White/Maroon/White

6 - @ Utah - Gold/White/Gold

7 - @ Oregon - Maroon/White/Maroon

8 - vs Colorado - Black/Black/Gold

9 - @ UCLA - Black/White/Black

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Vandy's black are like Mississippi State's matte helmets. They were brought on as alternates in the middle of the season, but both seem to be becoming the normal helmets now.

Mississippi State's wearing their "normal" helmets right now, though Vandy wore the black helmets today.

Also, that's an awful combo for ASU. Bad job, Sun Devils.

Air Force is wearing their light grays at home against Army, who's in their whites. So basically both teams are wearing road uniforms, since, though I could be wrong, Air Force typically wears these uniforms on the road. Fortunately the blue pants Air Force wears are enough to distinguish the two teams and keep the game watchable (well, watchable if you like games where they throw the ball about 8 times total). I've grown to like these uniforms quite a bit. In fact, if they ditched the "Air Force" above the numbers (I'd like to see them ditch it on all of their uniforms) and made the blue uniforms to match, I think they'd be just about perfect for Air Force. Oh, and I don't like the "Freedom" and "Service" and the like in place of the banes.

Looks tan to me... :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived