College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Kentucky (White-White-White) vs Vanderbilt (Black-Gold-Black) - I really do not like the Gold jersey from Vanderbilt. \

Florida (Orange-White-White) vs South Carolina (White-Scarlet-Scarlet) - I really hate this look from Florida, while I love the look from the Gamecocks.

Texas vs Missouri - I really hope Missouri changes their template when they enter the SEC. I hate their current look.

Wake Forest (Black-White-Gold) vs Clemson (Orange-Orange-White) - I would like to see a purple stripe on the pants in the middle of the orange stripes for Clemson. Wake Forest just has an ugly uniform as a whole in my opinion.

There are a lot worse uniforms than Wakes out there. Since you said you didn't like Mizzous template its clear you wouldn't like wakes. But I do agree for the most part, I think black/gold/white color combination is one of the best out there, I just think they need to ditch that template and move on to something else. I might make a concept on what I'd like to see them sport.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6333234046_429d17ab0c_b.jpg

I really like uniwatch, but he looks like a waterboy. I didn't know he was that wimpy. Good writer at times though. Sorry if you read this, Paul. I just couldn't hold back on this one. But then again, you must've known what you were getting yourself into by actually putting this picture on your blog. Too funny. Wow.

I honestly thought that guy was a woman. His figure looks like a woman's. Also the tight sleeves make him look scrawny.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

6333234046_429d17ab0c_b.jpg

I really like uniwatch, but he looks like a waterboy. I didn't know he was that wimpy. Good writer at times though. Sorry if you read this, Paul. I just couldn't hold back on this one. But then again, you must've known what you were getting yourself into by actually putting this picture on your blog. Too funny. Wow.

The little hip lean kills it for me.

But hey, who are we to talk, he's had some pretty unique opportunities that some of us may never have.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I thought the Florida-South Carolina game looked great today, and the Auburn-Georgia game looks even better.

I don't know if this opinion is necessarily unpopular or not, but I think Florida's Orange-White-White combo is their best road option. It helps that all of the striping from head to toe matches together, and the combo as a whole just flows well I think. Not that the others don't, but I just like the look of this one most.

I'm not sure if I like South Carolina's template design, but I did think the maroon monochrome looked really great topped off with the white helmet. They should wear that at home more often.

And lastly, this may be sacrilege, but....as much as I love Auburn's look (like I said, this UA-UGA game looks fantastic), I can't help but wonder what blue pants would look like on the road. I, for one, think they might make the road set absolutely perfect - I'm thinking blue, with a white-blue-orange-blue-white striping pattern. This is just my humble opinion, here.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Why is Oklahoma State playing TCU on blue turf?

Also, I think the Ok St-TTU result was punishment form the uniform gods for TTU wearing the worst uniforms I've ever seen. They deserve to lose based on their unis alone.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I thought the Florida-South Carolina game looked great today, and the Auburn-Georgia game looks even better.

I don't know if this opinion is necessarily unpopular or not, but I think Florida's Orange-White-White combo is their best road option. It helps that all of the striping from head to toe matches together, and the combo as a whole just flows well I think. Not that the others don't, but I just like the look of this one most.

I'm not sure if I like South Carolina's template design, but I did think the maroon monochrome looked really great topped off with the white helmet. They should wear that at home more often.

And lastly, this may be sacrilege, but....as much as I love Auburn's look (like I said, this UA-UGA game looks fantastic), I can't help but wonder what blue pants would look like on the road. I, for one, think they might make the road set absolutely perfect - I'm thinking blue, with a white-blue-orange-blue-white striping pattern. This is just my humble opinion, here.

I don't think a garnet monochrome is all that great in any case, honestly. To me, dark red doesn't work well as a flowing color like that. Looks even worse than the overplayed all navy or all black outfits that run rampant in college football.

I think Florida's set is best with orange pants, but all three pants colors look good with the white jerseys.

spacer.png

The Boise stuff looks stupid with a white helmet and no other white in the rest.

I thought Al (I'm a good coach, but not a good Miami coach) Golden threw away all sets but orange/white and white/white.

PS does the Big 10 think that legends/leaders are stupid names now?

KISSwall09.jpg

The Boise stuff looks stupid with a white helmet and no other white in the rest.

I thought Al (I'm a good coach, but not a good Miami coach) Golden threw away all sets but orange/white and white/white.

PS does the Big 10 think that legends/leaders are stupid names now?

I hope Golden leaves the Hurricanes and takes over at Penn State. It would be a better fit for him IMO.

spacer.png

Boise State is wearing the all-orange uniforms from last year, including the weird foldertab striping.

Indeed they are. And they look like they should be picking up trash along a highway somewhere. My girlfriend dubbed it the "prison break" look.

BB52Big.jpg

Boise State is wearing the all-orange uniforms from last year, including the weird foldertab striping.

Indeed they are. And they look like they should be picking up trash along a highway somewhere. My girlfriend dubbed it the "prison break" look.

Like I said before, the only thing I can think of when I see this is Oklahoma State from 2 years ago.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I honestly thought that guy was a woman. His figure looks like a woman's. Also the tight sleeves make him look scrawny.

They have some ugly women in the ATL suburbs...

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

All insulting aside (and it is justified) the promotional kit is pretty damn cool.

also why can't Tulsa stick to one or two or even three or maybe four helmets? This is ridiculous....

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Archived