College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

All insulting aside (and it is justified) the promotional kit is pretty damn cool.

also why can't Tulsa stick to one or two or even three or maybe four helmets? This is ridiculous....

Yes the kit is, and that man was very lucky to receive one of the few. And anyway, there are many beautiful women in the ATL Suburbs. :P

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee is wearing some new undershirts tonight vs. Arkansas. The sleeves have checkerboard, and the inside of the right arm says 'ROCKY'....the left says 'TOP'. ROCKY TOP. It'll look good if we score and someone flexes, Da'Rick Rogers did it before the game and it looked pretty cool. I'll try to get a picture. The game is on ESPN 2.

Untitled.png

Another week another combo for ASU, and this week's is pretty normal/bland compared to the other.

Gold/White/White @ Washington State.

1 - G/M/G, 2 - B/B/B, 3 - W/W/W, 4 - M/M/M, 5 - W/M/W, 6 - G/W/G, 7 - M/W/M, 8 - B/B/G, 9 - B/W/B, 10 - G/W/W

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I can't believe they let Brian Kelly take a dump on Notre Dame tradition like this. The helmet looks like the stickers my daughters can buy in the machine at the coney island. The reflective stickers are right next to the temporary tatoos of unicorns and skulls.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Another week another combo for ASU, and this week's is pretty normal/bland compared to the other.

1 - G/M/G, 2 - B/B/B, 3 - W/W/W, 4 - M/M/M, 5 - W/M/W, 6 - G/W/G, 7 - M/W/M, 8 - B/B/G, 9 - B/W/B, 10 - G/W/W

It's actually Gold/White/Gold. These are by far my favorite road set they have. I also really like the grey WSU helmets in action.

PopHeading-1.gif

Those Oregon helmets are outstanding.

Did anyone else say this in their head with a black femmy voice because of his Picture to the left...im not sure why but i found that hilarious.

and i know thats LeVar Burton and that he's married and that but that pose is killing him. Great pic

Here's what Tulsa wore today,

63b163d7.jpg

bf90e7ce.jpg

Give that a red or blue face mask and it's perfect.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Here's what Tulsa wore today,

63b163d7.jpg

bf90e7ce.jpg

Give that a red or blue face mask and it's perfect.

ew, no. On the retro look, the grey works. A red or blue face mask would be way too flashy and distracting.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

It's actually Gold/White/Gold. These are by far my favorite road set they have. I also really like the grey WSU helmets in action.

I was lied to then. That's what I saw in two separate twitter posts, so eh. We have our first repeat combo then.

Is it possible they may have changed due to it snowing in pregame? The white jersey and pants might have been hard to see through the storm.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived