College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Under Armor is Russell status now. WTF are they thinking with the butt stripes on just about every uniform they make? Horrendous.

Agreed.

Under Armour needs to stick to making accessories for uniforms, not uniforms. I think Wal Mart jerseys look better than the stuff they've been putting out.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under Armor is Russell status now. WTF are they thinking with the butt stripes on just about every uniform they make? Horrendous.

Agreed.

Under Armour needs to stick to making accessories for uniforms, not uniforms. I think Wal Mart jerseys look better than the stuff they've been putting out.

The quality of the uniforms is another thing we should mention. Our baseball team has UA and our pants REGULARLY get badly torn. The uniforms are also quite uncomfortable, but the undershirts (especially the cold weather shirts, which is really helpful when you live in Oregon and it rains all the time) were great. We're thinking about going to Russell just because of how many player complain about how our uniforms are ripped all the time (That's what our football team did and they don't regret it).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That was not the helmet in the original photo released. The original photo posted by the Official USF Facebook page had the gold helmet.

I'm hoping for green helmet...

376044_10150390557559600_49104229599_8297655_37710664_n.jpg

Not as bad as before, but that still looks awful. Under Armor does not know how to make a good uniform.

now we know why auburn dosent do WWP jerseys and why they wont let UA change their current sets

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

THIS is what Coastal Carolina wore against VMI

303056_2636635643893_1495536784_32917659_1680598884_n.jpg

I kid you not.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Wow, now that adidas is putting text on the base layer sleeves, I think they've bit every single element of Pro Combat.

Has Nike even put text on the biceps of their undergarments to form a phrase when the player flexes?

dal_g_tcu1_576.jpg

Michigan did it vs. Michigan State this year. Its hard to see, but they read VICTORS and VALIANT

Michiganfauxbacks.jpg

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Under Armour's trying to be bigger than Nike, bigger than Adidas, but in reality, they're only bigger than Russell, and that's not really saying much.

To be the man, you have to beat the man and that is what UA is trying to do:

spacer.png

THIS is what Coastal Carolina wore against VMI

303056_2636635643893_1495536784_32917659_1680598884_n.jpg

I kid you not.

I am pretty much ambivalent towards this (it looks vaguely Teambuilder-ish though)...but have to wonder about the relationship between the pink AND camo. Were they doing breast cancer awareness AND honouring veterans at the same time? Is there some relationship between the military and pink in Carolina?

Aww yeeah, 100 posts...take that, employer!

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Cincinnati wore red pants this weekend for the first time since 1994.

10256623-large.jpg

I liked this look then and I still love it. I would really like to see this with the white helmet, or the red pants at an away game.

I sincerely doubt the white helmet will be making an encore anytime soon after the Sugar Bowl debacle in 2009, although I personally liked it very much and even have a miniature version of it on my desk at work. I'd definitely like to see the red pants put into the regular uni rotation though.

TonyWonder.png

liberty.png

nohk74.jpg

Remember when we saw the camo helmets for USF? Remember how we dismissed them because they weren't in the initial release?

383146_10150460906203653_89772648652_10330300_448564696_n.jpg

God have mercy on us all.

Maybe I'm behind, but what the dump is going on with Tennessee's jerseys this year? They ditched TechFit? The numbers have a weird shine to them, and the black trim is fat. I'm not a fan of the look...though I do prefer the regular fit of the jersey, itself.

This is what happened....Coach Dooley didn't like how the orange looked on our white techfit jerseys so we're getting those redone and in the meantime we have to wear those whites. We will be back in techfit on the road again next year.

Untitled.png

Archived