College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tulane uses light blue

ap-101010-Army-Tulane-Football_800.JPG

By the way, dark green and light blue is a fantastic color combination.

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this.

I'm with you two. Tulane has one of my favorite identities in college sports.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Tulane uses light blue

Agreed, and such fantastic uniforms. I really think they need a light blue jersey with a green helmet and pants to boost their great uniforms.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Why in the world is Virginia Tech wearing those ugly white pants without the stripes again? Well, the helmet tonight is maroon and the jersey is orange.

Probably because they're generally pretty anal about matching their stripes...

I just wish VT would be consistent. Either wear pants with stripes or no stripes. Helmets with stripes or no stripes. BTW the white helmet with stripes would have looked alot better with the orange jersey and white pants than the maroon helmet did.

I think the Tampa Bay Rays should have adopted this color scheme instead of the light blue/dark blue scheme they have now.

They almost had this color scheme when they went dark green. Instead of emphasizing the light blue, they emphasized the black. The BP caps were beautiful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Tulane uses light blue

Agreed, and such fantastic uniforms. I really think they need a light blue jersey with a green helmet and pants to boost their great uniforms.

I'd prefer they go light blue helmet, green uniform, and light blue pants, personally. I really like their green/green/white and green/white/white looks, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Why in the world is Virginia Tech wearing those ugly white pants without the stripes again? Well, the helmet tonight is maroon and the jersey is orange.

I just wish VT would be consistent. Either wear pants with stripes or no stripes. Helmets with stripes or no stripes. BTW the white helmet with stripes would have looked alot better with the orange jersey and white pants than the maroon helmet did.

Except the stripes wouldn't have matched, which is uniform suicide around these parts...

VT has no identity whatsoever...while all of their looks are traditional they all seem to be mixed and matched at random and have no real flow or aesthetic appeal

VT has no identity whatsoever...while all of their looks are traditional they all seem to be mixed and matched at random and have no real flow or aesthetic appeal

Yes. They have a great color scheme, the bones of their uniforms are great, and most of their combinations look really nice, but they need to be more consistent with how they want to be known, visually. I also prefer their throwback logo with the T between the arms of the V. It fits better with all the solid-colored elements on their retro-looking uniforms. There are zero outlines on your uniforms, and then there's a double outline on your helmet logo? Not a good look.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived