College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon Ducks are wearing my personal favorite uniform set tonight...I give you the Oregon Ninja Ducks:

XJPGCNORJXIQEUD.20101111183155.jpg

That really must be one of Oregons worst looks... and that's saying something.

And matte helmets continue to suck.

Also, I think this is the first time Oregon has worn the exact same uniform combo twice since their new unis came around.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Oregon Ducks are wearing my personal favorite uniform set tonight...I give you the Oregon Ninja Ducks:

That really must be one of Oregons worst looks... and that's saying something.

And matte helmets continue to suck.

Also, I think this is the first time Oregon has worn the exact same uniform combo twice since their new unis came around.

It is at least the 3rd time, the others was against Washington and Arizona State.

spacer.png

They've worn green-green-green, black-yellow-black, green-white-green, green-white-white, black-black-black, and white-white-white multiple times. And other than different helmet decal colors, they've worn green-white2-black and carbon-white2-steel twice each. Hardly the first time they've repeated a combo

I think I've found the worst BFBS yet, this coming from FCS Stony Brook

image.JPG

The school colors are red and blue. They have a black jersey with their usual silver helmets and pants. Terrible.

Those uniforms look great, but not with Stony Brook. I honestly thought that was New Mexico until you told me otherwise.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

IMO, that's Oregon's best look. Too bad they're 0-2 in them.

They have wore them 3 times, so 1-2?\

The only thing that would make this look better is if they added OREGON in yellow down the pants like their former set.

diamond_plate_var.jpg

spacer.png

Clearer pic of the pokes helmets yesterday, and New Mexico's stormtrooper

392343_297143376973002_100000320252012_949272_57637320_n.jpg

4ec88661b4383.image.jpg

Meh...I REALLY want to like this, but I just don't. For one, Wyoming needs to fix the pants if they're going to go with this new Pro Combat cut. That pants design no longer matches, and it makes the top-and-pants combo look just thrown together. Second, the helmet doesn't need those stripes. At all. It's just one more mis-matching element to the set that adds to it's thrown-togetherness. And third, the gold on gold isn't a bad combo, but it's probably the least appealing one that they've brought out. The gold top looks much better with white or (especially) brown pants.

And again, I miss the brown/vegas gold days. Much better scheme for Wyoming, in my humble opinion.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived