College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Cal at ASU, blue-white-yellow vs mono-maroon. This is my favorite combo for the Bears on the road. I haven't followed ASU's unis too closely this year, but I know at least the first 5 or so games they didn't repeat a combo, is this the first time they've repeated this year?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas A&M in Monochrome Maroon...how bout no Aggies :cursing:

Many Aggie fans would agree. They believe the all-maroon look is bad mojo.

Arizona State's combination against Cal tonight is their best look of the new combinations I have seen.

FsQiF2W.png

Where's a Sun Devil Tracker when you need it.

ASU's season in unis:

vs UC Davis yellow-maroon-yellow

vs Missouri black-black-black

at Illinois white-white-white

vs USC maroon-maroon-maroon

vs Oregon State white-maroon-white

at Utah yellow-white-yellow

at Oregon maroon-white-maroon

vs Colorado black-black-yellow

at UCLA black-white-black

at Washington State yellow-white-yellow

vs Arizona black-black-black

vs Cal maroon-maroon-maroon

They repeated all black (Missouri and Arizona), mono-maroon (USC and Cal), and yellow-white-yellow (Utah and Washington State)

turns out those Aggie fans were right, I can't believe they and the Horns will not play again. Talk about stubborn

Texas A&M in Monochrome Maroon...how bout no Aggies :cursing:

Many Aggie fans would agree. They believe the all-maroon look is bad mojo.

Arizona State's combination against Cal tonight is their best look of the new combinations I have seen.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

sneak peak of UCLA all white uniforms for tonights game..

455310382.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322323662&Signature=LjhoUtcRsKmXiNw%2BvO%2BvXitjp7w%3D

454430846.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322323783&Signature=xgCHpxjmR4FUTlNzdRXk%2FGbnT7k%3D

456214500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322323716&Signature=srabPgHbB4tNYxs%2BQ0of5y%2FZhiw%3D

I'm liking what I'm seeing. The numbers especially look promising.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

For the last Backyard Brawl, this game looks ugly. Navy/navy/navy vs. gold/white/navy is a big no-no to me.

For what it's worth, Holgorsen lets our senior captains pick what we wear for each game. Guess they like how it looks, but then again a lot of college players and high school players alike are REALLY into the whole pro combat thing as well.

16215.jpg

2503.jpg

5113.gif

787x.jpg

WVU '14

Michigan has U.S. flags on their jerseys today. They've never worn them before, so I don't know why they are today. It seems like Hoke has to change a design element to their uniforms every week.

They wore them last week as well. No issues with the USFlag.

You guys are going to hate the following:

Tennessee - White-White-Orange vs Kentucky White-Black-Black

UK in white-black-black. Tennessee in white-white-orange. I think UK might as well have gone with a black lid to complete the blackout.

You would think they would...buy some black spray paint for goodness sakes.

spacer.png

For the last Backyard Brawl, this game looks ugly. Navy/navy/navy vs. gold/white/navy is a big no-no to me.

For what it's worth, Holgorsen lets our senior captains pick what we wear for each game. Guess they like how it looks, but then again a lot of college players and high school players alike are REALLY into the whole pro combat thing as well.

They also tend to like ugly monochrome's. Navy is the worst monochrome color, to boot.

spacer.png

UK in white-black-black. Tennessee in white-white-orange. I think UK might as well have gone with a black lid to complete the blackout.

Or, might as well have burned all of the black in a bonfire and wear blue. ^_^

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I didn't like the white helmet with the black at the beginning of the game, but I is starting to grow on me. I just wish I could have been there live to see it, I hate having to spend the holidays at relatives.

spacer.png

Archived