College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what this new fascination is with people seeing new colors for Oregon when they are the same as always. First the standard helmet with the white O. Now the usual green uniforms suddenly appear gray? Y'all are weird.

Actually, the greens jerseys and pants look grey from a distance, I even said to myself when I turned on the game, " Wow, Oregon has grey jerseys". (Camera zooms in) " Oh WTF I thought those were grey, that's weird".

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

UCLA's new white unis for tonight's matchup with USC:

5839248.jpeg

Do they count as UCLA stripes if they aren't on the shoulders? I don't think so. That is a massive fail.

I'm going to the game tonight. Already in my cardinal 7 jersey, but I am disappointed that UCLA won't be wearing the classic blue and gold. Fight on.

Really disappointing to hear UCLA is going all white for the USC game. The light blue/red jersey matchup makes for one of the best looking college football games of the year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

agree, looks like adidas is pulling a nike procombat gambit ala Ohio State against Michigan the last couple years.

Really disappointing to hear UCLA is going all white for the USC game. The light blue/red jersey matchup makes for one of the best looking college football games of the year.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

You guys are going to hate the following:

Tennessee - White-White-Orange vs Kentucky White-Black-Black

UK in white-black-black. Tennessee in white-white-orange. I think UK might as well have gone with a black lid to complete the blackout.

You would think they would...buy some black spray paint for goodness sakes.

You do realize you can't just buy a can of Krylon and paint a helmet shell don't you? That's why refinishers get so much cash for their services - special paint that doesn't degrade the shell.

It was a sarcastic comment. Wow! You really didn't get that?

Of course I knew it was sarcastic - but not everyone knows you can't just spray paint a helmet with anything.

Oh - expect a black helmet next season to go with these since they won the game - I was listening to the radio for the first half and per the UK announcers the players really wanted a black helmet for the game but they couldn't get it together in time.

Archived