College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That black CU helmet is fantastic. Add that to the list of gold helmets (Washington, NO Saints, etc.) that I would prefer not be gold.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Clearer pic of the pokes helmets yesterday, and New Mexico's stormtrooper

392343_297143376973002_100000320252012_949272_57637320_n.jpg

4ec88661b4383.image.jpg

From the minute they introduced the brown helmet, I wanted steamboat to be yellow. I wish the wouldn't have had the stripes (they must have used the entire decal set from the alternate white helmet), but I really like it. I wish the yellow alt and away jersey used the Mizzou template like the home brown.

Clearer pic of the pokes helmets yesterday, and New Mexico's stormtrooper

Wyoming pic

Is it wrong that I really like this look?

No!!! At least we use school colors haha. I feel we have the best matte, non-black helmet. I don't like Mississippi State's.

Disagree. Give me TCU's all day. Also, the matte helmet looks stupid when the team has old, shiny Nike (or whoever) uniforms. Matte only works if you are going for throwback (leather) look or if you have new, non-shiny uniforms (like TCU for example).

What the hell was the point of Colorado matching the golds and "going back to their best look" if they were going to add a :censored:ing black helmet, therefore not making it the old look? I imagine we will see a gold alt, white pants and white helmets thrown into the set next year just because, and the good intentions of having a respectable, classic look will be out the window in three years as they go back to whatever crap Nike is pushing at that time. It's sad Colorado looking like they should again lasted about 8 games.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

What the hell was the point of Colorado matching the golds and "going back to their best look" if they were going to add a :censored:ing black helmet, therefore not making it the old look? I imagine we will see a gold alt, white pants and white helmets thrown into the set next year just because, and the good intentions of having a respectable, classic look will be out the window in three years as they go back to whatever crap Nike is pushing at that time. It's sad Colorado looking like they should again lasted about 8 games.

I'm sorry, but that would look awesome.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

UCF-football-team-picture-credit-Stephen-M-Dowell.jpg

Meh. Doesn't look like CU.

No, but it would look great. I think a black jersey would be better with that look though (for Colorado that is).

Here's the ideal uniform for a white Colorado helmet:

White helmet with black facemask, and black buffalo, Black jersey, White pants. Oh that would be beautiful.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No, but it would look great. I think a black jersey would be better with that look though (for Colorado that is).

White helmet with black facemask, and black buffalo, Black jersey, White pants. Oh that would be beautiful.

And yet still not as good as their actual home uniform, which just so happens to use their school (and traditional) colors.

62059_Colorado_St_Colorado_Football.jpg > footballucftoday.jpg

No it wouldn't. Not for Colorado, at least. And I didn't mean they would necessarily wear a white-gold-white look (which would be terrible for them), just that they would add those elements so they would have three helmets, three jerseys and three sets of pants, causing an Oregonian mismatch where they look different every week. THAT would nullify their move back to wearing their traditional uniforms.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

And yet still not as good as their actual home uniform, which just so happens to use their school (and traditional) colors.

No, I agree, they're regular unis are great, but for an occasional alt, I would like it.

No, I agree, they're regular unis are great, but for an occasional alt, I would like it.

I guess where we disagree is that I don't think every school needs an alt, and I think CU (with this template) is one of those schools.

I guess where we disagree is that I don't think every school needs an alt, and I think CU (with this template) is one of those schools.

the black/gold/black set from '98 would be a great addition for 1x a season

Well, I'm and Oregon fan, and I love mixing and matching. To me, that's half the fun of college football. Even if it's unnecessary, I just like it. But that's just me and my short attention span. I want Colorado to keep the black helmet, but if they add nothing else, I wouldn't mind.

Archived