College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

What in the world is Gameday doing in Houston?!?

Houston is undefeated and if they run the table they'll get a BCS bid. This week may be the toughest on their remaining schedule.

Not even close. Tulsa is much better than SMU (without Line) and So Miss, who they will prob meet in the CCG, is too. SMU is the 2nd team with a winning record they will play, though.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it alot better than the compacted "UH", but the beveling is a little Texas Tech-ish.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I like NC State in all red, and I do mean helmets too. Yes, they actually did what I've been wanting them to do, go with red helmets to visually separate themselves from looking like Stanford.

Yeah, I kind of like them too. But the W/R/R is better, I think.

2qa7885.jpg

Thick white stripe, skinny red stripe, skinny white stripe.

I almost cried at the shear beautifullness of viewing that gallery. It wasn't really a fair game, but it was a great uniform matchup.

I fell asleep looking at those photos. Really? Only thing worse was this game

nd-psu.jpg

Who is Penn State even playing? is that Navy?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived