College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

This has to be a record year for teams with not only alts, but 3 or 4 helmets, jerseys, pants, etc. I wonder how many of these will make it to lazy ass EA NCAA 13?

hahah good question

I'm just mad how EA is lazy with teambuilder more than anything. It's probably just my creative side speaking, but really the limitations on alternates is annoying. Is 3 helmets, 3 jerseys, and 3 pants too much to ask for? It's pretty much commonplace in the NCAA now. Not to mention it has basically been the same since fist unveiled 3 years ago, aside from changing the color scheme from green to blue haha.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has to be a record year for teams with not only alts, but 3 or 4 helmets, jerseys, pants, etc. I wonder how many of these will make it to lazy ass EA NCAA 13?

hahah good question

I'm just mad how EA is lazy with teambuilder more than anything. It's probably just my creative side speaking, but really the limitations on alternates is annoying. Is 3 helmets, 3 jerseys, and 3 pants too much to ask for? It's pretty much commonplace in the NCAA now. Not to mention it has basically been the same since fist unveiled 3 years ago, aside from changing the color scheme from green to blue haha.

Well, technically you can have 4 jerseys, but you point is correct. Why can't we have an Oregon like team? Also, I would like to be able to just recolor some current jerseys. Why can't I see what Boston College would look like in a blue jersey? I think more than anything, there should be a create a uniform mode.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

hahah good question

Well, technically you can have 4 jerseys, but you point is correct. Why can't we have an Oregon like team? Also, I would like to be able to just recolor some current jerseys. Why can't I see what Boston College would look like in a blue jersey? I think more than anything, there should be a create a uniform mode.

Some girl wrote a letter and got girls included in NHL12, so maybe they'd actually listen if somebody wrote them about it? I'd love to create my own Oregon, or even add an alt to an existing team.

Manchester-City-icon.png

AeJpplDCIAERRBd.jpg

My god.... UA, please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That was not the helmet in the original photo released. The original photo posted by the Official USF Facebook page had the gold helmet.

I'm hoping for green helmet...

376044_10150390557559600_49104229599_8297655_37710664_n.jpg

Not as bad as before, but that still looks awful. Under Armor does not know how to make a good uniform.

That was not the helmet in the original photo released. The original photo posted by the Official USF Facebook page had the gold helmet.

I'm hoping for green helmet...

376044_10150390557559600_49104229599_8297655_37710664_n.jpg

At least the numbers are legible this time. :lol:

LOVE how those Irish unis came out. Addidas continues to do it right

The only problem I had was the mis-matching golds and the cheesy undershirt. Other than that, they did look very nice. The helmet was neat (though I hope it's a one-time thing) and the jersey was really sharp.

I will say this though, I don't know if I'd go as far as to say Adidas "continues" to do it right, considering they gave us the Northwestern debacle :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

LOVE how those Irish unis came out. Addidas continues to do it right

The only problem I had was the mis-matching golds and the cheesy undershirt. Other than that, they did look very nice. The helmet was neat (though I hope it's a one-time thing) and the jersey was really sharp.

I will say this though, I don't know if I'd go as far as to say Adidas "continues" to do it right, considering they gave us the Northwestern debacle :P

agreed, the undershirt was off. i dont mind the mismatching colors though.

i liked NW's uniforms they wore a few weeks ago, but the ones this weekend were different right? i still need to check those photos. i dont think everything Addidas has done this year is an A+, but they are way ahead of everyone else this year.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Wow, now that adidas is putting text on the base layer sleeves, I think they've bit every single element of Pro Combat.

Has Nike even put text on the biceps of their undergarments to form a phrase when the player flexes?

dal_g_tcu1_576.jpg

All-orange on the blue turf is a brutal look on TV.

It is. I was at the game and it wasn't quite as bad in person since you don't see as much of the field when you are down low, but still hard to look at.

Archived