NFL Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matchups are set! Couldn't think of a fair way to sort these so I went and ranked them by conference 1-8 based on the real life current standings in the NFL. e.g. Team invovled, Titans have best AFC record and Colts have worst so that is matchup 1v8. Hope that makes sense

Did you say that we could only submit one image? Because I submitted two (I don't know if others may have too) and you only picked one. If I had known that was the case I would've arranged my logos differently.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

WTF, Blase I couldn't respond back until today and I wanted my Texans concept instead of the titans. Dammit. I wish you didn't respond so late, now I'm gonna get ass raped. Is there any way you could switch it?

Take it easy. I don't even think he wanted a logo that was already shown in the concepts section in the tournament, so maybe that's why he didn't switch it for you (if what you claim is true).

And I don't mean to offend you, but could you quit using the word rape in your posts? Thanks.

25yzwqg.png

Did you say that we could only submit one image? Because I submitted two (I don't know if others may have too) and you only picked one. If I had known that was the case I would've arranged my logos differently.

My bad!!!!! I just relooked at your PM and for some reason I only saved the helmet logo. I'm nervous about tampering with the poll and losing all the votes (has happened to me before) so if you are happy I will rerun your matchup with correct images once the other matchups are sorted.

WTF, Blase I couldn't respond back until today and I wanted my Texans concept instead of the titans. Dammit. I wish you didn't respond so late, now I'm gonna get ass raped. Is there any way you could switch it?

I'll take care of it.

People gotta follow the rules better.

ONE PRIMARY LOGO, on a background OR helmet, with the option of wordmarks.

Also, when is round two DUE?

In the past I've run with yeild rule that when one concept has 25 more votes than it's competitor it wins or when it's close the first concept to 30 votes wins. I'll run with that again unless I get unanimous disagreement.

Once this round is complete I'd like to have round 2 (adding uniforms) up in a week's time. Designers can feedback if they would lke to push this out a couple more days.

Archived