NFL Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fitting that both of these are coming right down to the wire. Hopefully we'll see an influx of votes before the round ends, just to make it even more interesting than it already is. I've definitely enjoyed the quality of work that has come out of this competition. Great job to Julius, razr, Defrank, as well as those of you who were eliminated previously (there were seriously some that had the potential to win), each one of you deserves to win this.

Oh, I have an idea. Why not have the two losers of this round come up with Pro Bowl concepts for their respective leagues. Then we could have a poll that nobody really cares about just before the Super Bowl, in true NFL fashion? (I'm only half joking about that idea)

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Hi guys,

Sorry been on holiday. Can't believe how close these still are!! Not sure how to end this. In other tight matchups I've said it's either first concept to reach x amount of votes or put in a new deadline. What do people think of first to 40 votes or most votes in 48 hours from now!?

Loving the third/fouth idea by submitting probowl concepts!!!!!!

Hi guys,

Sorry been on holiday. Can't believe how close these still are!! Not sure how to end this. In other tight matchups I've said it's either first concept to reach x amount of votes or put in a new deadline. What do people think of first to 40 votes or most votes in 48 hours from now!?

Loving the third/fouth idea by submitting probowl concepts!!!!!!

I'd do 48 hours. Gives me a chance to catch up ^_^

I say for the 3rd Place vote, no new submissions, just what we have now. I've already moved on to another project, and I don't intent on revisiting this one for a little while.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I don't really like the idea of just using previous designs... I understand what you are saying about moving on, but it is just one uniform, and shouldn't take too much time. Plus, I think it adds more creativity and fun to the competition. Using what we already did is getting kind of repetetive IMO.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I don't really like the idea of just using previous designs... I understand what you are saying about moving on, but it is just one uniform, and shouldn't take too much time. Plus, I think it adds more creativity and fun to the competition. Using what we already did is getting kind of repetetive IMO.

I like the idea of a totally new thing for the final, but as a "Third Place Game" that's just my opinion.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Alright, hate to see two sweet concepts go buts it's jets v giants. Defrank and Lafarge if you want to square off for third let me know. You can either choose to submitt a pro bowl concept or just have your concepts compared as they are now.

Crap... Well, it was a good run. Nice job Julius and razr.

I'm all for a third place competition, and I want to do the Pro Bowl route, but if Defrank would rather have our current concepts compared, I'm perfectly fine with that too.

That Patriots concept is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Why, thank you! I'm glad you liked it so much.

Currennt concepts please! Good work to everyone!

All right then... Let's go with current concepts (I'm starting to think I should've waited to post a topic for C+C though).

Archived