Chicago Bulls

Steve-O

Thumbs up, thumbs down?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know the Bulls may not be in THAT much of a need for a change as their logo is nice and it's traditional but I tried what I could to make an updated look. Let me know what you think. It was another MS Pain baby of mine, yes I am sorry about quality and size. Disregard the crappy aspects and tell me what you think! :D Much appreciated as usual.

Thanks for your time! -Steve-O

bulls2.gif

To me the Bulls logo is a classic. I can't see them being with anything else!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You made a good logo better. Now all we need is the wordmark, and we'll be in business to do business.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think the Bulls' logo is on the verge of becoming one of those unchangeables... like the Celtics and Lakers. Slight updates (hardly noticeable ones) might be permitted, but I can't see anything this drastic. Also, the muzzle area seems proportionally a little small. Very nicely done regardless.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm definitely feeling 99% of the this Bulls update.

The only thing I'm not a fan of (besides the franchise of course :D ) is the mouth area. Maybe a more pissed off look, maybe even keep the normal mouth.

With some tweaking on the mouth, it would be perfection.

Great work Steve-O.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Really really good job Steve-O.I'm a Bull's fan and dont want to see them do anything too drastic but man...I think you absolutely nailed it.I dont say that too often but I think you stepped-up to the plate and drilled-it.Nicely done!If someone is so kind could you possibly vectorize it for Steve-O?I'm asking for you to save you the request:) Now I'd like to see the unis for this baby!!

98Falcons.png

I like it a lot, although I agree the original is classic and unlikely to ever be changed. Maybe change the colors for a sweet Durham Bulls update?

Nicely done...especially considering you did it in paint!

I'm definitely feeling 99% of the this Bulls update.

The only thing I'm not a fan of (besides the franchise of course :D ) is the mouth area. Maybe a more pissed off look, maybe even keep the normal mouth.

With some tweaking on the mouth, it would be perfection.

Great work Steve-O.

I was thinking the same thing.

If I said that I supported what you were going for, but still voted thumbs down...would it offend?

I hope not. This (again) needs to be one of those modifications done with delicate precision. The logo and identity as a whole needs to very naturally take the next step, grow up, evolve. Although I think you are on the right track, it's not where it needs to be. With such a classic or neo-classic logo as Chicago's, the redesigner needs to evaluate every line..............literally. Because any change without full and meaning intent could destroy it. I like the addition of lighting effects, but the eyes and mouth are already too far off the original.

And of course, mad props for the paint skillz. Even communicating coherent notions in paint is a miracle. Good job.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

The Bulls logo is one of the best in all of sports, in my opinion. This update is a decent logo, but to me, the face looks too human and not bullish enough. It's probably the mouth that bugs me the most. It's a nice try, but I don't see the Bulls ever changing that classic logo.

I was thinking the same thing, hrivnak. I'm sorry, I just don't like much of anything about this logo. It's a spectacular job for MS Paint. It's even an awesome job for Photoshop. I just think it looks more like the Rock than a bull.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I agree with most of the posters here...you did a great job of trying to medernize a classic logo. That begin said, I think that since the Bulls' logo is so well-known, it would only accept very minor changes. If you try to make the bull's head more menacing, you have made an X-Line logo. If you do just a small highlight here or shadow there, you may as well not do anything. There has to be a balance between a slight modification and drastic change (like the Pistons new uniforms for example). You have a good start with finding the middle ground.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

this is a great logo and it would look good on a tee (remember in the 90's nutmeg and starter did make t-shirts with the whole bull and whole hornet) but it somehow don't fit the chicago bulls (as a main logo). it don't fit with the whole nba logo's it's too different too be aproved i think. anyways it's great but for chicago junior bulls or a minor league team.

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Archived