My tampa bay lightning uniform concept

IronChefShark

probably one of my more daring concepts, although its nothing compared to where Discriminhater goes with his concepts  :;):

what i have to say may shock you...i love the idea for the simple reasons that a) the number font is spiced up a little with the shadow, and B) it doesn't scream Devils wannabes like their current garbs do.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Now it screams St. Louis wanna-be. *hee*

I do dig the bolt stripe in the front.  I'd suggest using the Florida/bolt circle rather than the one with the text, but that's because I think the one with the text is most lame.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's good overall. I LOVE those sleeves.  I think they should use them.  I do have some thoughts though.

Yes, the shoulders look a lot like the St. Louis Blues shoulders.  I say just leave them the single color round shoulders they already are.

Also, I'm not too keen on that lengthy lightning bolt going across the front.  It may or may not work, I'd have to see it on a real player to tell.  Maybe you should try the lightning bolt on the white spike you put on the sleeves...

The socks are great. Fits in with what you've got going on.

The numbers are also great.  Might I suggest for the numbers on the black jersey, don't put the three colors in a smooth layer like that, instead, try silver drop shadow, white outline, blue number.  Or if you want to keep the blue drop shadow, make the numbers silver and the outline white.

Good work again.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived