Point1 Fixes the NHL

Point1

Before you say anything like "slow down" or "put thought into your work", these have all been completed over the past 3 months. I thought I'd do a simple jersey redesign series, nothing too revolutionary.

Anaheim

Boston

Buffalo

Calgary

Carolina

Chicago

Colorado

Columbus

Dallas

Detroit

Edmonton

Florida

Los Angeles

Minnesota

Montreal

Nashville

New Jersey

new York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

Philadelphia

Phoenix

Pittsburgh

San Jose

St. Louis

Tampa Bay

Toronto

Vancouver

Washington

Winnipeg

Buffalo:

SabresJerseys.png

Calgary:

FlamesJerseys.png

Los Angeles:

KingsJerseys.png

Minnesota:

MinnesotaJerseys2.png

Montreal:

CanadiensJerseys.png

New York:

RangersJerseys.png

Phoenix:

CoyotesJerseys.png

Pittsburgh Penguins:

PenguinsJerseys.png

Tampa Bay:

LightningJerseys.png

C&C please.

Kudos for getting rid of Pittsburgh's generic Edge template and going with something vaguely resembling their pre-edge uniform.

Not sure if that's the way to go with the Wild, the jerseys don't look right without any red in them considering there's a lot of it in their primary logo. Maybe a different jersey design or logo would help here.

The Lightning look fantastic, but I think adding a bit more blue to the white jersey would make it look much better. As it is now, it's quite plain compared to the home uniform.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Solid work so far. The only things I would say is to lower the waist stripes for the Coyotes and Rangers, and to make the Habs' waist stripe a solid colour, because with it, there are a bit too many stripes.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I like them all except the Wild. Its not bad but I think their current white and original green sweaters are a better fit for the team. That is probably the best Tampa Bay concept I have ever seen. I think their new uniforms are too bland. If they wore your unis, I buy a jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you guys wanted some jersey numbers, but it's really annoying to deal with with this template, and frankly not as important in my mind as the actual designs.

I have two more right now. They're both kind of minor changes, but I think they make a world of difference.

The Washington jerseys essentially balance out the current arm stripes with matching ones on the side. The ones right now don't really make sense.

I just made the Colorado jerseys the same as the old ones minus the black. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone wants.

Like Colorado, I don't think that Dallas really needed black, so I took it out.

CapitalsJerseys.png

AvalancheJerseys.png

StarsJersey.png

C&C please.

I really like this design. Tampa is a team that can pull of this design and adding black and silver really adds to their look.

That's actually not black. It's navy blue.

ah ok, must be my monitor because it looked black to me.

Yeah I considered using black but I decided against it. I actually love the new home jersey, minus the black, but wanted to veer away a bit from the Maple Wings comparisons.

Archived