Oklahoma City Thunder Concept ( secondary logo)

Mister Vicious

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That may be my favorite wordmark I have ever seen. The colors and sharp lightning bolt angled lettering is just perfect. Kinda reminds me of an 80s or 90s action movie cover text, which, in my opinion, isn't a bad thing. Great work!

maehl.png

I feel like the T shouldn't have the lightning bolt, but maybe it's just me... Have you tried making the bolt come off of one of the legs of the n?

I would like to see it on the n as well. Also I think incorporating "Oklahoma City" in with it would complete it. Perhaps above, starting right after the n in a more subtle font?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

(img)logosheet2.png(/img)

A few variations. Let me know what you guys think.

I like these. They're fun and well done. I like the middle right the best, but there is something about the 3rd down on the left that reminds me of the Oklahoma City Cavalry and it makes me miss the CBA so much.

498429232_c20a7518bf.jpg

EDIT: I never noticed how old of a thread this is.

(img)logosheet2.png(/img)

A few variations. Let me know what you guys think.

I like these. They're fun and well done. I like the middle right the best, but there is something about the 3rd down on the left that reminds me of the Oklahoma City Cavalry and it makes me miss the CBA so much.

498429232_c20a7518bf.jpg

EDIT: I never noticed how old of a thread this is.

Would you stop bumping old threads! just kidding.

I do not know about anyone else but I am glad this got bumped because I did not see this the first time.

I love the middle right & top right logo!

I think the top right could be the primary even if you just put it in their current shield.

Archived