NFL Uniforms Week7

DeFrank

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SealHawks have invaded Cleveland today in a polar opposite monochrome matchup.

and it looks great.

Caribbean-Monk-Seal.jpg

They look so great that they are going away next season. :P

But, I will admit that I absolutely hate the Browns look today even more. That once loved uniform is about as boring as their offense...ugh.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

The SealHawks have invaded Cleveland today in a polar opposite monochrome matchup.

and it looks great.

Caribbean-Monk-Seal.jpg

But, I will admit that I absolutely hate the Browns look today even more. That once loved uniform is about as boring as their offense...ugh.

I know they are going away, but there is still hope that they may not; considering management did not like the first set of Navy Blue uniforms that Nike represented to them. Maybe Nike will continue to give them horrible designs and Paul Allen just decides to stay with the current set and add more Neon Green.

spacer.png

and it looks great.

Caribbean-Monk-Seal.jpg

I know they are going away, but there is still hope that they may not; considering management did not like the first set of Navy Blue uniforms that Nike represented to them. Maybe Nike will continue to give them horrible designs and Paul Allen just decides to stay with the current set and add more Neon Green.

The monochrome isn't going away, but it won't be that lighter shade of blue...thank god.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

The Bears/Bucs matchup looks incredible.

That, and the Redskins/Panthers matchup really shows how awesome a game can look when you have classic vs modern done right.

Shame we're losing this Panthers set next season.

That, and the Redskins/Panthers matchup really shows how awesome a game can look when you have classic vs modern done right.

we'll just have to wait and see what the new ones look like though....i have high hopes haha

spacer.png

spacer.png

Don't worry, I've heard the Panthers are getting the "Oregon Ducks" treatment so to speak.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Don't worry, I've heard the Panthers are getting the "Oregon Ducks" treatment so to speak.

Yes and no.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Archived